PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Lost it, want back.

I bought a tp hacked to cricket, only made phone calls, programmer wasn't on site to get it going for me. having flashed my 6800 multable times, i knew what needed to be done. In a day, i got pic, text, net and gps working by changing things in regedit, mms options, and pst changes. When i made mistake of letting sprint rom to fully load on my titan, it took some time to search a rom out that had crickets pri file and than build back up (no clue how to cook, downloaded roms and extracted files to get the build os files out then move files around til i got a build os with files needed to function phone) this doesnt seem to work with the tp, everyone and their mom here has kitchens not roms. does anyone here have a cricket pri file i can put in my buildos for the tp, or want to purchase my phone so i can buy another tp hacked to cricket?

only flashed my phone to get rid of the clock. as a kid, we had one of those old flip clocks and sitter wouldn't let us out to play til certen time, and watching that clock daily waiting to go out and play sucked. looking at my phone made me think of that everytime i looked at it. only other option was to spike the phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Lost it, want back.

i flashed the phantom rom that appears to be a sprint rom and let it install. just got mms back on phone. lost my msl as six-0 and get spc didn't give same code as mslgrabber. got sprints current user off and back to cricket. grabber didn't hard reset, and i have yet to find out how to hard reset the tp, only know how to get into bootloader. have no clue how to use qualcomm qpst, is it the only way to fix this?
Old 05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

try using clear storage in settings ot read the stickys
Old 05-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ok, got hard reset figured, is there a way I can copy existing rom off wifes diamond to get the cricket pri? Still set up on sprint pri. or do i flash the titan rom with cricket pri on it and hope i don't per-ma-brick my tp? flashed back to 6.1 but the screen for energy is still first thing i see when it comes on and shows red letters.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

cricket pri is in file below for a titan rom if some one knows how to pull it out, i would really appreciate it. I don't know how else to help you help me.

Last edited by jpwhre; 07-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:31 PM
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
ok, got hard reset figured, is there a way I can copy existing rom off wifes diamond to get the cricket pri? Still set up on sprint pri. or do i flash the titan rom with cricket pri on it and hope i don't per-ma-brick my tp? flashed back to 6.1 but the screen for energy is still first thing i see when it comes on and shows red letters.
i would not use that rom this here http://corolada.com/prl/ there a few prls there for you use dont forget about howard forum there is cricket info there
Old 05-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

not PRL that's a piece of cake, do i want evdo, 3g, or 1x.
I need PRI does it work on cricket, sprint, vz such as that.

either phantom or energy put sprints 1.24_003 pri on my phone when i used to have 1.44_003 my prl is 60608. Not sure if its right one, but evdo worked in calls, net, and pic msg. plus my gps used to work. wifes diamond has PRL 01014 and works like mine used to.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:57 PM
VIP BABY

my bad i didnt understand the question .i dont have that info so like i said howard may have more info for you
Old 05-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

been using ppcgeeks just over a year, xda just under a year, and hofo for 4+years. this is only place that has been any REAL help. guess it's time to join every ppc forum out there to get my answer. which is funny with so many here cooking roms for cricket and i can't get the PRI i need. Time to flash titan rom on my tp while i google other forums.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:47 PM
VIP BABY

your a brave man

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro