PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

ipclark11 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new one for you guys

well i don't think I've seen anything like this posted but check out the hoops i had to go through to get my touch pro replaced through sprint ( and sorry in advance i'm heated) First off i had a repair center around the corner from my house that recently closed (chicago area) so i had to go to a new one i haven't been to before. The chrome is cracked EVERYWHERE (and has been noted by htc themselves as a manufacturers defect), i got the rainbow circle, the slider is so loose it feels like its about to fall off and it charges when it feels like it. I went in thinking it would be a 2 minute process like at the one i usually had gone too and i couldn't be more wrong. This is a warning to you people: be careful who you talk to because if they say the word they can make your phone ineligeable for a replacement and you are screwed. Well this fat jaba the hut looking ******* tells me that everything he sees wrong with it is my fault and that he is flagging this unit as unreplaceable. I grab the ****ing phonel out of this douchebag's fat greasy ****ing fingers and explained (in maybe some vulgar terms) to him my last pro was replaced HALF the damage that had been done to this one (he was practically breaking my phone in half trying to get the battery cover back on so i was within my rights grabbing his wrist and i'm also surprised he didn't have a heart attack right then and there cuz you could tell this was prob the most physical activity he's done in about a decade). I have TEP and NO water damage on unit or battery. A manager comes out and i give him a piece of my mind also so anyway i'm not allowed back in that store. Well I just decide to stop at a different repair center on my way to burbs and WHADDYA KNOW...i'm in there 3 minutes they don't even power the thing on and and this very nice women says you'll have your replacement in 7-10. As i'm leaving she stops me and says there is something on my account about my phone. The prick from the other store marked on my account that my phone was inelegiable for a exchange! WTF DO WE PAY 7 BUCKS A MONTH FOR PEOPLE?? Well she called sprint and straightened everything out for me after about an hour on the phone with them. So on my day off i spent almost 5 hours (with driving) to get a phone replaced using a service I PAY FOR. DO THESE PEOPLE REALLY WONDER WHY CUSTOMERS ARE LEAVING AND THEY HAVE TO SHUT STORE AFTER STORE. 5 minutes in that boardroom and i could give them some very candid reasons why (as could prob everyone here). hope this helps someone. GET BENT SPRINT
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:50 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: new one for you guys

oi... my sprint store is like that... i have to go pretty far to the second closest

Old 05-20-2009, 05:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i save this book to read before bed. omg
Old 05-20-2009, 05:55 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its all about who you talk to, everybody blames Sprint as a whole for Customer Service issues. Doesnt anyone think its just the person behind the counter?? As far as giving the manager a piece of your mind, thats a sure fire way to get kicked out, i know i dont yell at any of my customers or use bad language, so i expect to be treated the same. As a manager and consumer i understand people are upset, but if you talk nice, and calm you get more things done, and people are more willing to go out of thier way for you. I obviously dont know the whole story, but when you get a manager involved,at least this is what I personally do, that person is definitely the person to be nicest to because ultimately it comes down to that persons decision. I have to deal with our Sales Support lines and Customer Service lines, and if i get a person that i dont feel comfortable with or i feel they arent doing thier job, i hang up or ask to speak to another person, im not going to yell or berate that person because it isnt productive to getting the problem taken care of. Its like getting a second opinion from a doctor, if you dont like what the first one said, find another and you might get the same response, just like you went to another Sprint store and got it taken care of. So why do you say Get Bent Sprint??? obviously a Sprint store took care of you, in 3 minutes as you say, so i think Sprint, when you look at the whole picture, gave you what you paid for, a replacement device.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 05-20-2009 at 06:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

There is this women at the Hampton, VA store, Heather Baker. She was a ho thing back in school and now She works at Sprint. I called Sprint about my old Mogul. When the store last serviced it, they did not put the screws back in on the bottom, just rubber plugs!! So Sprint cs called the store and made an appointment for me to have it fixed, this Heather girl says I have to leave it and come back in 3 days to get it back. That is when I remembered her from school. I told her off in two different languages!!
So I got a $100 credit and they sent me a new touch pro for $1.05!! Now I'm on my third tp.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Nice. I would have banned you from my store too. We don't get paid to be yelled at. When you can come in and be nice, we'll help you. I will bend over backwards for civil customers, rude ones get the cold shoulder. Use a little "tact" next time and they will be more helpfull...

edit: that's my perspective.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Sparkz914 is a n00b

It's all about being kind to them, but I can understand you getting pissed off at some of these people just don't give a **** about you. But you can't blame the actions of one upon the many.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch Pro

ibtazz2 is a n00b

I think we have all had a customer service person like that. It is even more frustrating when you take your phone in because it feezes and wont sync correctly with your computerand your told because it syncs with thier computer it is just fine.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtazz2 View Post
It is even more frustrating when you take your phone in because it feezes and wont sync correctly with your computerand your told because it syncs with thier computer it is just fine.
My phone freezes & refuses to sync on one of my work computers, but syncs just fine on all my home computers a few others at work.........

~John
Old 05-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

To the original poster, I could understand why you may have gotten frustrated but this is what I also have a problem with. So many people bash sprint for their lack of customer service like you did ipclark11, but guess what you went to the next sprint store and the woman there took care of you with no problems and even called customer service to help you get your account corrected from gettng flagged from the other store. It seems like when people can't get what they want its always sprints fault and their customer service sucks but if they do get what they want its because of the nice person behind the desk and sprint gets no credit.

Last edited by themuffinman; 05-25-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro