PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bradparker1892 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Conference Calling like on TP2

It would be totally awesome, and helpful for me, if someone was able to make it to where you can do the conference call on the TP just like you can on the TP2.... i know it was just announced today, but if i know you guys, you'll be all over this soon! Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 02:28 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Conference Calling like on TP2

It's more carrier specific than phone specific.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's easy to do with GSM system, not so with CDMA.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Funny, cause I had confernce call with Sprint on my older Samsung A920 flip phone, but not on my TP
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Funny, cause I had confernce call with Sprint on my older Samsung A920 flip phone, but not on my TP
You can conference call with the TP...

Page 136 of your manual:

Making a Three-Way Call
With Three-Way Calling, you can talk to two people at the same time. When using this feature, the normal
airtime rates will be charged for each of the two calls.
1. Place the first call, or take an incoming call.
2. Press the Talk key to put the first call on hold, and dial a second number.
3. When you’re connected to the second party, press the Talk key to begin the three-way call.
If one of the parties in the current call hangs up, you and the remaining caller still remain connected.
If you initiated the call and are the first to hang up, all other callers are disconnected.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
It's easy to do with GSM system, not so with CDMA.
Yeah, it sucks...My boss has the Nokia E90 on AT&T and he can conference 5 people in...

Not to mention the phone kicks a$$
Old 02-16-2009, 02:54 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Read the manual? I dunno, that's kinda crazy...
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Read the manual? I dunno, that's kinda crazy...
I haven't read it, but it's easy for me to search and refer someone to
Old 02-19-2009, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

UBERG33K is just getting started

Its easy to connect 2 other callers, but it seems that with the new TP2 you will be able to connect many more at once. Does TP1 have that sort of functionality?
Old 02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBERG33K View Post
Its easy to connect 2 other callers, but it seems that with the new TP2 you will be able to connect many more at once. Does TP1 have that sort of functionality?
I'ts not the phone, it's the NETWORK. CDMA have a hard time to add one or more callers into existing conversation on the run. GSM on the other hand is very easy to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro