View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Conference Calling like on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Funny, cause I had confernce call with Sprint on my older Samsung A920 flip phone, but not on my TP
You can conference call with the TP...

Page 136 of your manual:

Making a Three-Way Call
With Three-Way Calling, you can talk to two people at the same time. When using this feature, the normal
airtime rates will be charged for each of the two calls.
1. Place the first call, or take an incoming call.
2. Press the Talk key to put the first call on hold, and dial a second number.
3. When you’re connected to the second party, press the Talk key to begin the three-way call.
If one of the parties in the current call hangs up, you and the remaining caller still remain connected.
If you initiated the call and are the first to hang up, all other callers are disconnected.

This post has been thanked 1 times.