PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Splash screens and startup animations

There are plenty of threads for wallpapers and today screen images. Would it be possible to start a thread for custom splash screens and startup animations? I have found a couple that are definite improvements over the stock stuff. Maybe some of the more creative people show off their shoop skills and make some? What does everyone think?
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:34 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Splash screens and startup animations

It wont hurt,, lezz do it. I can photoshop a lil...lol. Here is one for ya, I think Hibby may know bout this one....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MacOS copy2.jpg (26.5 KB, 1892 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by HBOOT; 01-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verivon 6700, Verizon Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

MrNaPaLm32 is just getting started

I'm basically a graphic designer but I'm a bit lazy... maybe I'll make some splash screens later.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
I'm basically a graphic designer but I'm a bit lazy... maybe I'll make some splash screens later.

Honesty is the best policy. lol I am not so lazy, but bit of a moron when it comes to photoshop.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
It wont hurt,, lezz do it. I can photoshop a lil...lol. Here is one for ya, I think Hibby may know bout this one....
Thats pretty sharp
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:05 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Glad you like it, I think we will see more at least I hope. That was a nice move starting this thread.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:06 AM
DaFlowMaster

Dont you have a couple, lezzz c. i can customize it with your wording if you wish.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Dont you have a couple, lezzz c. i can customize it with your wording if you wish.
I do have a couple, but I cant remember where I got them so I cant provide proper credit to the creator. I dont wanna piss anyone off. If its ok to post them anyway, I will.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:12 AM
DaFlowMaster

I would think so as long as we refer to the source somehow, mine used to say Mac, I took that isht out and added my own text to it...it is from the web courtesy of the H50 dude, he may or may not know the source
Old 01-06-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Smile Re: Splash screens and startup animations

I am digging up photoshop now. so I will play with it a little and try to create something. im gonna have to dig up some tutorials as well im sure.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro