PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 11:22 AM
N00b

verizonTOUCH24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ATTN: VZW Touch Pro users, keeping or returning??

i will be returning in a week if this thing doesnt have some miracle tweak soon
Old 11-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ATTN: VZW Touch Pro users, keeping or returning??

explanation?

Old 11-29-2008, 11:28 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

verizonTOUCH24 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
explanation?
slower than whale $^#&
Old 11-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

gotcha
Old 11-29-2008, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre - HTC Hero

namtaru is a n00b

Keeping
Old 11-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

carrot is a n00b

Not sure yet.

Pros : Wifi (Verizon doesn't have blackberry with wifi!), cool stuff.
Cons : Poor battery life, poor contact and message interfaces. awkward controls. I know I'll drop it and it will break within 2 months. Everything is deep in menus that are hard to find. No "My location" supported, no GPS in google maps.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by verizonTOUCH24 View Post
slower than whale $^#&
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot View Post
Not sure yet.

Pros : Wifi (Verizon doesn't have blackberry with wifi!), cool stuff.
Cons : Poor battery life, poor contact and message interfaces. awkward controls. I know I'll drop it and it will break within 2 months. Everything is deep in menus that are hard to find. No "My location" supported, no GPS in google maps.
What ever you do, dont buy the Blackberry Storm. That thing is 3x slower than the pro.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizom

Nat2fresh is a n00b

Im going to give it 2-3 weeks, but im not going back to the 6800. if i return it (the pro) im leaving verzion during that same visit. f*ckers
Old 11-29-2008, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

most likely ill be keeping. i was coming from a lg voyager than would reboot all the time during phone calls and just randomly resetting sometimes it wasnt anything i could do seeing how its a bug in all voyagers

but this is my first smartphone and the custimization and all kinds of custom programming is great its like a personal computer in my pocket...which is also great because i recently moved and dont have internet or tv at the moment. Granted its crippled to death compared to sprints version from the ram to the goofy keyboard layout i think i can deal with it. alot of my issues outside of the ram which i can do nothing about have been resolved. i just need to learn how to properly install flash lite 3.1 and find out how to tell if its on the browser and im fine...and a few bugs like the stock opera launching after i updated.

but i think ill be keeping this
Old 11-29-2008, 01:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizom

Nat2fresh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
most likely ill be keeping. i was coming from a lg voyager than would reboot all the time during phone calls and just randomly resetting sometimes it wasnt anything i could do seeing how its a bug in all voyagers

but this is my first smartphone and the custimization and all kinds of custom programming is great its like a personal computer in my pocket...which is also great because i recently moved and dont have internet or tv at the moment. Granted its crippled to death compared to sprints version from the ram to the goofy keyboard layout i think i can deal with it. alot of my issues outside of the ram which i can do nothing about have been resolved. i just need to learn how to properly install flash lite 3.1 and find out how to tell if its on the browser and im fine...and a few bugs like the stock opera launching after i updated.

but i think ill be keeping this

How do you feel about the TF3D? i even hate that compared to sprints. I disabled mine.

Have issues have u resolved outside of the ram?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro