PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Its been one hell of a day...

Front note...i refer to my phone as she...makes the story better.

So im a proud mogul owner and have had one since day one. Me and that phone were inseparable till about 2 weeks ago when she decided to in her sleep while charging. I cried...i for real did! I promptly took my baby to the dr to see if the nice tech at my local sprint store could fix her. Nope...

I get the replacement and we exchange names and whatnot. I then load all my wonderfull applications into her and im on my way.

Today however she decideds that its best if we breakup...and right in the middle of a very important phone call noless. Phone shuts down and decideds shes not gonna turn back on...as im approaching same said store as before.

I go in explay what happened and get told to wait while the tech looks at the phone.

This is when my day went from bad to i wanna stab.

I was told...by a tech...that i was purposly destroying phones and he wasnt gonna replace it.

EXCUSE ME???

He could provide no proof to back his claim and after i asked him to talk to a manager he told me to leave cause there was nothing else he could do either and i was stuck with a bricked phone.

Level of POed on a 1 to 10 scale + 8 right at this point.

Manager comes over and says "we aint gonna swap that thang for you" and walks off.

WALKS THE F OFF!!!

SCALE OF 1 TO 10? 9

i kindly told him that if he did not at least replace the phone with something he was going to have to deal with me dropping 6 out of contract lines...

after about 35 minutes of sharp convo between us in corner i have a new mogul...
then it gets better.

he billed my account for the price of a new one...i know this cause i made a payment after all this was done and it just so happened that my bill was about 600 more than it was supposed to be. hmmm...

i walked in the back of the store and opened his office door and called him a couple names that i think i coulda went to jail for.

i get home and call retentions and then the day just went to crap...

after a 2 hour convo i ended up in order support. how i have no idea but i did...

so i call back and this wonderfull voice with a name of tiffany came on the line. i explained to her the days events and am being shipped a bran new touch pro for 85 dollars and a 100 dollar mail in rebate to go with it...

i love you tiffany...will you marry me?

the end=D>
Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Its been one hell of a day...

lucky *** but expect a call back rejecting you considering what some people have reported

Old 11-17-2008, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b

well they did give me an order number...so we shall see...trackin nuber should be in my hands tomorrow
Old 11-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

yea that was lucky, just hope you dont get the rejection call.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:45 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea me too
Old 11-17-2008, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: titan

cbunting is a n00b

lesson learned - never go to sprint stores... have never had a positive experiance at the one in lancaster, pa ... yeah thats right, they suck! the employees have horrific attitudes, and always have, ever since the day that store opened... they should shut the store down... I never get anything from them, I always just call, because going to the store is a waste of my time
Old 11-17-2008, 01:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Wow......

How many phones have you been through? I have to say they must really hate you now.

And I would send a letter to corporate expressing your gratitude to Tiffany's service. If you take the time to do that, it really helps the rep in the long-run as far as salary, promotions, benefits, bonuses, etc.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:48 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbunting View Post
lesson learned - never go to sprint stores... have never had a positive experiance at the one in lancaster, pa ... yeah thats right, they suck! the employees have horrific attitudes, and always have, ever since the day that store opened... they should shut the store down... I never get anything from them, I always just call, because going to the store is a waste of my time
Yea i handle my stuff over the phone, i once did a return at the sprint store, where i waited about 1 hour and half just to return a freaken phone, and then once i was in line the guy just taking his time typing stuff into the computer then scanning the serial codes and stuff. I dont think ill be visiting a sprint store anytime soon.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b

well we have 2 stores here that ive been to that will bend over backwards...but the closest one to my house is 45 minutes away and the other is an hour...anything closer just sucks. no phone call or email saying screw offf just yet.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

I remember doing this a couple of weeks ago except with a regular touch. Unfortunate, but glad you came out on top. The only thing they would do for me is argue, tell me I was wrong, and argue some more.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro