View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 AM
vitaminjay1982
PPCGeeks Regular

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Its been one hell of a day...

Front note...i refer to my phone as she...makes the story better.

So im a proud mogul owner and have had one since day one. Me and that phone were inseparable till about 2 weeks ago when she decided to in her sleep while charging. I cried...i for real did! I promptly took my baby to the dr to see if the nice tech at my local sprint store could fix her. Nope...

I get the replacement and we exchange names and whatnot. I then load all my wonderfull applications into her and im on my way.

Today however she decideds that its best if we breakup...and right in the middle of a very important phone call noless. Phone shuts down and decideds shes not gonna turn back on...as im approaching same said store as before.

I go in explay what happened and get told to wait while the tech looks at the phone.

This is when my day went from bad to i wanna stab.

I was told...by a tech...that i was purposly destroying phones and he wasnt gonna replace it.

EXCUSE ME???

He could provide no proof to back his claim and after i asked him to talk to a manager he told me to leave cause there was nothing else he could do either and i was stuck with a bricked phone.

Level of POed on a 1 to 10 scale + 8 right at this point.

Manager comes over and says "we aint gonna swap that thang for you" and walks off.

WALKS THE F OFF!!!

SCALE OF 1 TO 10? 9

i kindly told him that if he did not at least replace the phone with something he was going to have to deal with me dropping 6 out of contract lines...

after about 35 minutes of sharp convo between us in corner i have a new mogul...
then it gets better.

he billed my account for the price of a new one...i know this cause i made a payment after all this was done and it just so happened that my bill was about 600 more than it was supposed to be. hmmm...

i walked in the back of the store and opened his office door and called him a couple names that i think i coulda went to jail for.

i get home and call retentions and then the day just went to crap...

after a 2 hour convo i ended up in order support. how i have no idea but i did...

so i call back and this wonderfull voice with a name of tiffany came on the line. i explained to her the days events and am being shipped a bran new touch pro for 85 dollars and a 100 dollar mail in rebate to go with it...

i love you tiffany...will you marry me?

the end=D>