PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"hide" pics in TF3d Tab?

I thought i saw this somewhere but couldn't find it. Is there anyway to "hide" some of the pics in the photo tab of TF3d? The way it is now, all of the pics are easily accessible? Thanks and sorry if i missed this info somewhere else
Old 11-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: "hide" pics in TF3d Tab?

Hide picutures? Hmmmmmmmmm....... someone been surfing the dirty web!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

you can use tf3d config to get rid of the tab

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

The best way I could think of would be to simply move them out of the My Pictures folder. By default it shows the contents of the My Pictures folder and its subfolders, as well as whatever folder the camera stores its photos in. So simply move the photo out of it and it'll disappear from that tab, but still be accessible from Albums.

Any other solution would probably not be much faster, as it would still require you to actively modify each of those photos in some form or another.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

sherv is becoming a great contributor

To add to Turbo's suggestions, you can try changing the "favorite album" in the album viewer...that will alter which folder of images are displayed on TF3D.

I wonder whether setting the hidden attribute of images will affect anything?

edit: sweet, that seems to work!! Now to set all these randomass images from rss feeds and the like to hidden!

Last edited by sherv; 11-04-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Threadstarter

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherv View Post
I wonder whether setting the hidden attribute of images will affect anything?

edit: sweet, that seems to work!! Now to set all these randomass images from rss feeds and the like to hidden!
Are you referring to a setting? I asked because im not sure what your talking about and I tried looking for it.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro