View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: "hide" pics in TF3d Tab?

The best way I could think of would be to simply move them out of the My Pictures folder. By default it shows the contents of the My Pictures folder and its subfolders, as well as whatever folder the camera stores its photos in. So simply move the photo out of it and it'll disappear from that tab, but still be accessible from Albums.

Any other solution would probably not be much faster, as it would still require you to actively modify each of those photos in some form or another.