PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

This site had some stuff for a lot of HTC phones. I actually purchased something from here before, but just can't remember what exactly (for my Mogul).
http://www.4ustuff.com/product.php?f...e=&order=id_no

Here is also a leather belt clip they have available (I know Not_A_Stain was looking for one). Not the best, but I'm sure there will be more later on.
http://www.4ustuff.com/info.php?itno=3286
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Just found this website while looking for accessory websites:
http://www.wikio.com/product/htc-touch-pro-125555.html

Interesting how they have links to get the phone for around $300, but when you click on those links, the website isn't constructed.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

@ drexappeal thanks for the links I'm about to look at em right now
Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

This site looks like it'll have some good accessories and good pricing as well:
http://www.htcdepot.com/htc-touch-pro-accessories.htm
Old 09-08-2008, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

OMG, what perfect timing! So I was thinking how I'd love to stock up on a lot of mp3's for this phone, since I'm more likely to lug it to the gym as my "mp3 player" (since I don't have an iPod).

Low and behold, as I'm searching through the largest capacity microSD and I find this UK website that says the 16GB SanDisk micro SD will be available by...what do you know...October!

It says that it's compatible with the HTC Touch AND Dual, so no reason for me to beleive that it won't be compatible with the Touch Pro! I'm sure there will be websites that offer it for cheaper, but instead of rushing to buy a 8GB micro sd soon, I'm going to wait until the 16gb micro sd has been released.

Here's the link, for those of you that want to check it out:
http://www.mobymemory.com/micro-SD.asp

-ADDED-
Okay, so after doing a little more reading and research, this forum was talking about some announcements that 128gb micro sd's will be announced? Seems like a little much and I take it with a grain of salt because it's just another talk forum, but if that's the case...hmmm...maybe I'll grin and bare having a 4gb micro sd until the ultra high capacity cards are available. Check this out:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=21821

Last edited by drexappeal; 09-08-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

I bought an 8GB MicroSDHC card today for $26.99 shipped from MeritLine. Great deal.

As for 128GB cards, that doesn't sound reasonable, as the SDHC spec goes only up to 32GB. That's the limit it was designed for. Larger than that would require another new standard.

EDIT: I just read that guy's note. The fact that he mentions sizes of miniSD cards, as well, tells me he's full of it. As far as I'm aware nobody's bothering to make miniSD cards anymore (SanDisk doesn't have them on their site anymore) since all current devices have switched to microSD, and most of the microSD cards ship with miniSD adapters, killing two birds with one stone. If the more common format can easily become the other one with a cheap piece of plastic, why bother making the other one anymore?

Last edited by TurboFool; 09-08-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
OMG, what perfect timing! So I was thinking how I'd love to stock up on a lot of mp3's for this phone, since I'm more likely to lug it to the gym as my "mp3 player" (since I don't have an iPod).

Low and behold, as I'm searching through the largest capacity microSD and I find this UK website that says the 16GB SanDisk micro SD will be available by...what do you know...October!

It says that it's compatible with the HTC Touch AND Dual, so no reason for me to beleive that it won't be compatible with the Touch Pro! I'm sure there will be websites that offer it for cheaper, but instead of rushing to buy a 8GB micro sd soon, I'm going to wait until the 16gb micro sd has been released.

Here's the link, for those of you that want to check it out:
http://www.mobymemory.com/micro-SD.asp

-ADDED-
Okay, so after doing a little more reading and research, this forum was talking about some announcements that 128gb micro sd's will be announced? Seems like a little much and I take it with a grain of salt because it's just another talk forum, but if that's the case...hmmm...maybe I'll grin and bare having a 4gb micro sd until the ultra high capacity cards are available. Check this out:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=21821
Wow you have to be kidding? The 16gb sandisk coming out in oct??? I have an 8gb now. So you telling me not only when I get the touch pro I get to throw it in iphone users faces but now I get to have the same gb as the top iphone gb. Wow gets better by the day *no I'm not an iphone hater*
Old 09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Wow you have to be kidding? The 16gb sandisk coming out in oct??? I have an 8gb now. So you telling me not only when I get the touch pro I get to throw it in iphone users faces but now I get to have the same gb as the top iphone gb. Wow gets better by the day *no I'm not an iphone hater*
Found this, which went up yesterday!
http://pockethacks.com/16gb-microsdhc-are-you-ready/
Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Thumbs up Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Found this, which went up yesterday!
http://pockethacks.com/16gb-microsdhc-are-you-ready/
Thanks for the link about to check it out
Old 09-10-2008, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

I'm bumping this thread because now that it's "officially official" I want to know if I'm the only one that's been searching out accessories!

Not_A_Stain, have you purchased your stuff yet? I'm on the verge of going through and buying my TV Out already. The carriage, I plan on getting for sure, but want to make sure the specs match up for the Sprint version (just to be extra careful).

Anybody else found any other cool accessories since the announcement this morning?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro