PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 06:22 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Bricked htc touch pro? Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Just download the Sprint TP ROM from htc.com. Connect while in tri-color bootloader. When it says 'usb' at the bottom, then just run the .exe you download from htc and follow the prompts. If it doesn't work, there is a hardware problem with your phone. The link below takes you to the ROM download page for Sprint Touch Pro. Download the "SPRINT TOUCH PRO MR | 09.25.2009".

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Touch

If you still feel like doing it the harder way using your sd card, you can use winrar/7zip and extract the .exe you download. You will find the RUU_singed.nbh, which you can then rename and flash using the storage card method (though I don't see the point unless your USB port is broken...).

Also darren.wlsn1, you should move this to the proper forum as there is no ROM being released here.
not my forum or i would but for you i will

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-28-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Glad your phone turns on happy20b, but it does sound like something is messed up and flashing a different ROM probably won't fix the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not my forum or i would but for you i will
Old 09-28-2010, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OP unless things have changed since the last time i flashed my TP your phone isnt unlocked so you wouldnt be able to load a rom in the first place. the SPL should read SPL-.35CMONEX you have 0000's so that means you need to unlock the phone then flash the rom. try that and report back.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO CDMA
Carrier: SPRINT

happy20b is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Glad your phone turns on happy20b, but it does sound like something is messed up and flashing a different ROM probably won't fix the issue.
Yea , But i can still try to unlock my cdma and use custom ROM, isnt it ?
let me tel u the situation

The cell is from SPRINT USA (my brother had bought). And later service has been canceled for some reasons. And he bought Samsung Captivate AT&T

Now the HTC TP is with me and i am in different country
So the cell wont work here, but i want to use the device other than for calling and texting. And also i want to run android on it , My Bootloader reads

------------
security unlocked

RAPH800
SPL-0.40.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

USB
-----------------

Few Questions for you
-------------------------

1] Is my device locked or unlocked ? if it is locked, can i use same SPL-037 to unlock my device as mentioned in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp-up...lite-team.html ?

2] I know there are many Customized ROM available here in this forum, since i am new to this thread, i actually do not know which one is stable and best ROM (latest) for my device. So can you please suggest me a best latest customized ROM for my device. (if possible plz provide the link to ROM) ?

3] If i unlock my device is it possible to use the cdma services available in our country ?

I am also planing to boot Android OS(from sd card , may be later try to add dual boot application) ,and i am referring http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...rizon-gps.html.

Thanks in advance
Old 09-28-2010, 04:21 PM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2
Carrier: sprint

yay is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy20b View Post

Few Questions for you
-------------------------

1] Is my device locked or unlocked ? if it is locked, can i use same SPL-037 to unlock my device as mentioned in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp-up...lite-team.html ?

2] I know there are many Customized ROM available here in this forum, since i am new to this thread, i actually do not know which one is stable and best ROM (latest) for my device. So can you please suggest me a best latest customized ROM for my device. (if possible plz provide the link to ROM) ?

3] If i unlock my device is it possible to use the cdma services available in our country ?

I am also planing to boot Android OS(from sd card , may be later try to add dual boot application) ,and i am referring http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...rizon-gps.html.

Thanks in advance
1)Yes it is still locked
use the tool in the link you posted.

2)The latest rom that is still currently updated is going to be NRG roms. I am using them and they are very stable. They were also updated last night, give them a shot.

3)Sorry can't give you an answer for this question.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO CDMA
Carrier: SPRINT

happy20b is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay View Post
1)Yes it is still locked
use the tool in the link you posted.

2)The latest rom that is still currently updated is going to be NRG roms. I am using them and they are very stable. They were also updated last night, give them a shot.

3)Sorry can't give you an answer for this question.
Thanks for the answers .. Ok i will give a shot with NRG Roms ..
By the way i was able to run xandroid 2.2 along with dual boot

I like android than stock windows 6.1 still there are bugs in android port but im sure xandroid team will come up with stable release .. thumps up to xandrdroid team

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
20?crackerwarrior?10