PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

cracker warrior is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Bricked htc touch pro? Please help

Hi my (VERIZON) Htc touch pro was flashed to metro pcs using houdini when i got it it had mighty rom 5 on it it started to mess up so i went to put mighty rom 6 on it did fine got the loading bar on the phone and the computer it made it to 33% then cut out and said redo or something like that so i wnet through the steps again and reset the phone to get the boot menu and then hooked up the usb and the process started again and made it to 23% same thing happened it wont load roms when i turn it on all it says is verizon and wont load any further but i can hold volvme down and power to get the boot screen thats red green blue and white says as shown;:::
Security Unlocked
RAPH800
SPl-0.35.0000
MicroP-Herman (led) v0C85
MicroP-Herman (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

then in the white it says serial then i connect usb it will say usb please help me get a different rom or any rom back on my phone thanks
Old 09-26-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Bricked htc touch pro? Please help

sory to here..
I don't have a TP now but had one.
I would try flashing a rom that is in a exe package so you just click it and it goes.
OR just keep trying different roms.
All current roms on the sit look good so just try them.
EDIT:
you can try flashing rom only, from the micro SD card.
That should work.
Simply rename the rom to "RHODIMG.nbh",
and insert it to your mem card, root directory(not in any folder)
disconnect from any pc.
initiate bootloader and it should give option to flash the rom you placed in your card.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-26-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op sdcard flash, theres a stcky on it in upgrades forum and its very simple. if need further help pm me incase i miss the post here. ill get the link. wrong forum for this thread also, general tp forum is place for this thread.
heres your link you need to sdflash. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp-up...a-sd-card.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-26-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker warrior View Post
Hi my (VERIZON) Htc touch pro was flashed to metro pcs using houdini when i got it it had mighty rom 5 on it it started to mess up so i went to put mighty rom 6 on it did fine got the loading bar on the phone and the computer it made it to 33% then cut out and said redo or something like that so i wnet through the steps again and reset the phone to get the boot menu and then hooked up the usb and the process started again and made it to 23% same thing happened it wont load roms when i turn it on all it says is verizon and wont load any further but i can hold volvme down and power to get the boot screen thats red green blue and white says as shown;:::
Security Unlocked
RAPH800
SPl-0.35.0000
MicroP-Herman (led) v0C85
MicroP-Herman (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

then in the white it says serial then i connect usb it will say usb please help me get a different rom or any rom back on my phone thanks
You've got to part where all you need to do is flash a rom. You are now in bootloader mode. Just flash a rom and you're set.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sti11 nothing with a fu11 charged battery
Old 09-26-2010, 04:20 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker warrior View Post
sti11 nothing with a fu11 charged battery
sdflash, if you can get to bootloader manually your fine. did you read link i posted?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

yes that was one of the main ones its 1ocked again someone to1d me so i have no rom on my phone therefore i cannot put the exe fi1e on the root of my phone (i never did get to) i can do the memory card fi1e just fine but with on1y the .bhn fi1e norma1 name or changet it wont read from it its formatted in fat 32 at the root so im 1ost grrrrr p1east post 1inks with down1oads to try i 1ooked and tryed a11 ways thats why i have to bug you guys (sorry) and thanks i do repairs on e1ectronics and xbox 360s and what not i used to do sony psp mods so i understand this stuff just am missing something
Old 09-26-2010, 05:25 PM
acs tester

extract the nbh from exe on pc and rename it and put on root of sdcard. you can use pc to do this then enter manual boot. maybe im missing something you cant do yourself but ive done it 100 times on tp. think i see your issue, pull sdcard from phone put it in pc with adapter to read it, or is no pc a issue?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-26-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

i pmd u
Old 09-27-2010, 06:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO CDMA
Carrier: SPRINT

happy20b is a n00b

Dear all,

Even i have the same issue. I have HTC TP cdma sprint. I tried flashing through sd card by copying .nbh file with proper name. The device was able to detect the image and it shows "Loading" and it will be like that forever .. How long it will take ? i did wait for 5 mints or more..

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
20?crackerwarrior?10