PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

loader187 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cant save work email(activesync) directly to SD card after flashing, Mighty Rom 11/25

I have been trying to get this to work on the new Mighty Rom and whenever i reboot it renames my storage card to "storage card2" and makes a name on the main memory called "storage card" and my mail syncs to the main memory. Is there any fix for this?

I have already tried removing the card renaming the storage card on the main memory and reinserting the card. This works but once I reboot my device it will rename the card again. I made the registry changes and added the AttachPath and PropertyPath. Is this something wrong with Mighty Roms new rom or WM 6.5. It worked fine on my TP1. I have already re-flashed and clear storage and reset up after I change the provisioning cab to Verizon. It worked on Mighty Roms first rom on TP2 so I am thinking it is something with Mighty Roms new rom.

Any help would be appreciated. I think I have searched everywhere and can not find a fix. Hopefully I have created this in the correct thread.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff
Re: Cant save work email(activesync) directly to SD card after flashing, Mighty Rom 1

I have MM 11/25 release and this doesn't happen to mine. However I have Sprint. I don't see the problem before or after provisioning.

Maybe try reformatting your card?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

loader187 is just getting started
Re: Cant save work email(activesync) directly to SD card after flashing, Mighty Rom 1

what changes did you make to have all new email and attachemnts go to your sd card maybe that is where i am messing up.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

sclog2003 is a n00b

i have MM 11/25 and i am on sprint. I don't have any issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2