PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 10:09 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 4 Life...... well at least I thought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
y agonna be at the game sunday burg boy? I will.....................go ravens
steeelers!
Old 11-28-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

i am siding with j on this one

after trying the motorola and the htc hero on verizon, the hero is the better buy by leaps and bounds. but thing about the droid is that i got bored with it. lets say for examplei want to change my theme - on the hero its difficult and droid doesnt have full support. for windows i just have to google and im done. and i love my htc so im sticking with it.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic
Carrier: Sprint

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

see you back in a couple months.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

sircas is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
I am a long time HTC Touch follower..... (Devices): Touch, Touch Pro, then lastly Touch Pro 2.... Anyway I decided to try something different other then WIMMO so just went out and bought a Sprint HTC Hero..........

All I can say is wow...... this is a whole another world for me!!! I am truly in love with my HTC Hero. So if anyone is wanting to try out something new I would greatly suggest trying out Android.

We are using the same Avatar Frat! 06!!

From Digital B. It Cool! Good Tast!! Good Tast!! I used this Avatar on must of the Forums that I am on
Old 11-28-2009, 11:20 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I tried out the droid and its definitely faster, more responsive and has a far better camera. I just cant leave sprint my bill is too cheap. I am definitely getting bored with win mo though...
Old 11-28-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

I was in the same boat, now I use the hero on the week end and the touch pro2 during the week. I am responding to this from my hero now. I love the touch pro2, it is definitely a powerhouse phone. Emails are my big thing because of work, but for some reason all of the attachments don't download on the hero, but I don't have that problem with my pro.
Sure the os is great on the hero, but it does have it's shortcomings. On the other hand it is a good break from wm.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:54 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I mean if you really think about it... take away manila and win mo is practically the exact same all the way back to the mogul. The only thing that has kept me this long is the ability to flash. Had itnot been for that I would have been gone. A tp2 running android 2.0 would be perfect.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

cheyne1 is just getting started

When tp2 came out for sprint i immediatly evicted my diamond and went and bought one and it was the best phone I had ever had until the hero came out. So I took my tp2 back and got the hero than that became the coolest ish i'd ever seen............. for a week. It had gotten real old quick as I am just a rom junkie always seeking the latest and greatest. Back with tp2 again and now im sure i will stick with winmo.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
I am a long time HTC Touch follower..... (Devices): Touch, Touch Pro, then lastly Touch Pro 2.... Anyway I decided to try something different other then WIMMO so just went out and bought a Sprint HTC Hero..........

All I can say is wow...... this is a whole another world for me!!! I am truly in love with my HTC Hero. So if anyone is wanting to try out something new I would greatly suggest trying out Android.

I had a hero, i had to give it to my girl. tp2 kills it.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-28-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO FO SHO

MRGATO14 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
y agonna be at the game sunday burg boy? i will.....................go rAVENS
Steelers are going to crush the ravens again...And TP2 all day Android is cool but Winmo is long lasting.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2