PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sinful1217 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

hey everyone, just got my TP2 yesterday. Well its weird cuz there been a few times where i'll send a text out n nuthing happens. the text jus disappears as if i neva even typed it in. any1 have that happen? 2nd i keep gettin jotifications that dont go away. like earlier i got a dropped call and i still cant get the ! to go away. No matter how many times i click dismiss. even if there are 3 other notifications. it will cleqar the other 2 but not that damn thing. i also keep having the number one in front of my text envelope and there will be no new texts messages. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Issues with messagung, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

hey everyone, just got my TP2 yesterday. Well its weird cuz there been a few times where i'll send a text out n nuthing happens. the text jus disappears as if i neva even typed it in. any1 have that happen? 2nd i keep gettin jotifications that dont go away. like earlier i got a dropped call and i still cant get the ! to go away. No matter how many times i click dismiss. even if there are 3 other notifications. it will cleqar the other 2 but not that damn thing. i also keep having the number one in front of my text envelope and there will be no new texts messages. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
hey sin ,

did you install the tp2 tweaks yet?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-17-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Hey Mr Man, no i havent installed anything yet. Just got the phone yesterday evening, so i just pretty much been messing wit the phone n tryin to figure it out
Old 11-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 755p,HTC Diamond,Palm Pre,Now HTC Tocuh Pro 2

T3zZYy is a n00b

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019

^^ maybe this can help
Old 11-18-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post

Hey Mr Man, no i havent installed anything yet. Just got the phone yesterday evening, so i just pretty much been messing wit the phone n tryin to figure it out
yup, when you have a chance, someone just posted the link for it, it was one of the first thing's I installed on my tp2.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3zZYy
Thank u Teezy. Im gonna try that. )
Old 11-18-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok so i read thru alot of the tips n tweaks. but i only saw how to disable the message sent balloon. i still havent found out how to take off the exclamation point or how to stop the number in front of the envelope when there is no new message. any other suggestions?
Old 11-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt 2
Carrier: ATT

vnb289 is a n00b

Sinful1217 go ahead and try this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=479717 for your 1 in front of the new message option. In regards to the !, where exactly do you see that. If it's on the home screen you might have it the TF3 and all you have to do is click on the missed call and it should bring up the call histrory for the TF3 and remove it once you go back to the home screen

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2