PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

oxxomxxo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 Texgt meassaging

Hey guys, I get my messages on time, but the timestamp on the message shows it a hour behind. Any ideas as to why this would happen. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work
Re: TP2 Texgt meassaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxomxxo View Post
Hey guys, I get my messages on time, but the timestamp on the message shows it a hour behind. Any ideas as to why this would happen. Thanks.

First of course the obvious look at the time on your phone. But also look at the computer time if you synced you phone with Active Sync. Also if synced with Outlook look at that time as well of your messages and see if its a hr off. Sounds more then likely your computer caused this issue as i am not sure do to lack of detail.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

You should tap on your clock on the home screen to see the world clock. Your default city may not be your own. You can change it there and be on track.
p.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

oxxomxxo is just getting started

I havent syced it to my computer. The time settings are fine. I am EST and the local settings are for NY.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

m1dwestrep is just getting started

i also had this lately where a person will send one or two messages and they both have the correct time stamp. then the next one will be an hour behind.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im also experiencing this i havent synced to a comp but my EST was set on new york just changed to local Dc see if that changes anything
Old 10-29-2009, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nope still the same.anyone got a fix for this?its exactly hour late on about every other or every 2 text messages
Old 10-29-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work

I beleive this issue is from you PPCIMBackup which I was a user of until I found out that it flawed your data. Supposedly the only way to fix it is to delete all of your data that has been used by PPCIMBackup and then re-enter your data manually.

I am not entirely certain that this is one of the issues that comes from using PPCIM but I am pretty sure. Regardless PPCIM does corrupt your data one way or another.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

sorry but what is ppcim?
Old 10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think he meant PIMbackup?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2