PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 02:20 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Thinking of getting TP2

Hello I'm thinking of getting a TP2, me coming from a Diamond here, I always wanted a Slide out KB lol and my question is I currently have IM+ / latest core player / and latest resco radio... would all this app's which are my main daily used applications work on the TP2 and how is the battery life time compared to a diamond? last the same? longer? less? also feel me in on the goodies if you came from a diamond and does the kb make texting better, thanks!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Thinking of getting TP2

Texting uses almost no memory, so there should be no effect
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Texting uses almost no memory, so there should be no effect
Thank you for the quick reply! Might maybe answering the other questions ?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I use IM+ and it works well on the device.

Also the Pro2 has a 1500mah battery which definitely lasts much longer than the diamond/pro1

I own a touch pro 2 and a diamond and have also owned a touchpro1 for 6 months.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hello I'm thinking of getting a TP2, me coming from a Diamond here, I always wanted a Slide out KB lol and my question is I currently have IM+ / latest core player / and latest resco radio... would all this app's which are my main daily used applications work on the TP2 and how is the battery life time compared to a diamond? last the same? longer? less? also feel me in on the goodies if you came from a diamond and does the kb make texting better, thanks!
you can use those same programs on your tp2 no problem. I use im+ and coreplayer, many other people use rescoe radio. The battery life is far superior then on the diamond. the keyboard is a big + but the phone is alot bulkier.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:35 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Thanks mike and p-slim! I might just lean forward on this device due to it being the latest plus... I get to use your ROM's again mike once unlocker is released which is a big+ Talking my parent's about it right now due to account being on there name.. ( only 17 ) =\

Edit: Is the current ROM on the device pretty stable? Does it have any lag or big bugs? This goes to sprint TP2 users.

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 10-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2