View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Thinking of getting TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hello I'm thinking of getting a TP2, me coming from a Diamond here, I always wanted a Slide out KB lol and my question is I currently have IM+ / latest core player / and latest resco radio... would all this app's which are my main daily used applications work on the TP2 and how is the battery life time compared to a diamond? last the same? longer? less? also feel me in on the goodies if you came from a diamond and does the kb make texting better, thanks!
you can use those same programs on your tp2 no problem. I use im+ and coreplayer, many other people use rescoe radio. The battery life is far superior then on the diamond. the keyboard is a big + but the phone is alot bulkier.
This post has been thanked 1 times.