PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Battery Percentage Not Displayed In TP2 Notifications Menu?

Is there anyway to fix the notifications menu so that the battery percentage is displayed in the notification menu? My gf has the HTC Imagio and i noticed when she touches the taskbar at the top of the screen it displays her battery percentage in that custom notification menu. Is there a setting or something to get the battery percentage to display in the notifications menu?

also when i go to settings and check the percentage sometimes it just shows the bar and doesnt display the percentage at all whats wrong here? my tp1 always showed the bar and percentage?

also im looking to get a custom taskbar as well are the custom taskbars functioning without any bugs?

Last edited by deadwrong03; 10-12-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Ice Cold is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Battery Percentage Not Displayed In TP2 Notifications Menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Is there anyway to fix the notifications menu so that the battery percentage is displayed in the notification menu? My gf has the HTC Imagio and i noticed when she touches the taskbar at the top of the screen it displays her battery percentage in that custom notification menu. Is there a setting or something to get the battery percentage to display in the notifications menu?

also when i go to settings and check the percentage sometimes it just shows the bar and doesnt display the percentage at all whats wrong here? my tp1 always showed the bar and percentage?

also im looking to get a custom taskbar as well are the custom taskbars functioning without any bugs?

I noticed this today also on my Sprint Touch Pro 2, the entire top Notification area where the Signal Bars and Battery and Volume are at is completely useless. If you tap it all it does is show a Black screen saying No New Notifications. On the Touch Pro and other Windows Mobile phones, when you tap Volume it takes you to Volume, or Tap signal bars takes you to Comm manager etc. Tap battery shows Battery percentage.

The Touch Pro 2 reminds me very much of the HTC Mogul, or at&t Tilt. And not in a good way that unit was a disaster. Even at&t is calling this the Tilt 2, might as wel call it the Mogul 2.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

this is how to get the old style back if someone knows how to make a cab that would be great go to hklm/services/notification manager (delete the whole string notification manager) then soft reset btw if you ever do a hard reset you got to do this again
Old 10-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Topaz Notification Manager is what your looking for and it works great on my Sprint touchpro2. It is found Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505904

BOO B)

EDIT: The actual cab is found HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=80
Use the Top cab. (Topaz Notification Manager)

Last edited by BOO B); 10-13-2009 at 01:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

I am using the TP2 Sprint Tweaks .cab as well as Yay 4 Jugg's modified tsowens taskbar and the proper notifcations come up (volume, battery, etc.). I am no programmer, so I am not sure if it's one of those or the combination of both...but I have no issues as mentioned by the OP and 2nd poster.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootheresa View Post
Topaz Notification Manager is what your looking for and it works great on my Sprint touchpro2. It is found Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505904

BOO B)

EDIT: The actual cab is found HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=80
Use the Top cab. (Topaz Notification Manager)
Works GREAT! Here is a pic below of my phone after the install:

Last edited by chris1683; 10-13-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

thanks this worked i noticed after installing when i get new palringo notifications when i go to the notification menu then hit palringo then the palringo box appears after i hit open palringo it doesnt open palringo anymore any idea or fix for this?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris

pjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

is there a way to also get volume to display?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsockett View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

is there a way to also get volume to display?
Not sure. But I always just tap the volume up/down button for that anyway. Its much faster that way.

BOO B)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

marrellmontez is a n00b

hey, is there a way for the notification page to show the dialog of a text message? sort of like scrolling down on an andriod taskbar?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2