View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Ice Cold
N00b

Ice Cold is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Percentage Not Displayed In TP2 Notifications Menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Is there anyway to fix the notifications menu so that the battery percentage is displayed in the notification menu? My gf has the HTC Imagio and i noticed when she touches the taskbar at the top of the screen it displays her battery percentage in that custom notification menu. Is there a setting or something to get the battery percentage to display in the notifications menu?

also when i go to settings and check the percentage sometimes it just shows the bar and doesnt display the percentage at all whats wrong here? my tp1 always showed the bar and percentage?

also im looking to get a custom taskbar as well are the custom taskbars functioning without any bugs?

I noticed this today also on my Sprint Touch Pro 2, the entire top Notification area where the Signal Bars and Battery and Volume are at is completely useless. If you tap it all it does is show a Black screen saying No New Notifications. On the Touch Pro and other Windows Mobile phones, when you tap Volume it takes you to Volume, or Tap signal bars takes you to Comm manager etc. Tap battery shows Battery percentage.

The Touch Pro 2 reminds me very much of the HTC Mogul, or at&t Tilt. And not in a good way that unit was a disaster. Even at&t is calling this the Tilt 2, might as wel call it the Mogul 2.