PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: t-mobile

k0nker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bluetooth car stereo

hi i just need some help, i connect my phone with my car stereo jvc kameleon and connect good but when i try make a call or play music my phone gave the warning about the volume and i install the keys to delete the message but still cant answer calls or play music with my stereo and the screen stereo show my phone and music even the battery from my phone but i tri everything to fix it but i cant make it work someone know what can i do ?

PLEASE
Old 09-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: bluetooth car stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nker View Post
hi i just need some help, i connect my phone with my car stereo jvc kameleon and connect good but when i try make a call or play music my phone gave the warning about the volume and i install the keys to delete the message but still cant answer calls or play music with my stereo and the screen stereo show my phone and music even the battery from my phone but i tri everything to fix it but i cant make it work someone know what can i do ?

PLEASE
I get that volume message also but i didn't install anything to delete that message, i get it everytime i connect my device to my radio, do you think whatever it is you installed had something to do with it?
Old 09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: t-mobile
Threadstarter

k0nker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I get that volume message also but i didn't install anything to delete that message, i get it everytime i connect my device to my radio, do you think whatever it is you installed had something to do with it?
no before Iinstall the keys dont let me do nothing the only thing i can do was delete the message but still cant make work the phone calls or music
Old 09-23-2009, 11:35 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I'm not sure what's up with the bluetooth on this phone yet. I just bought a new headset today. HD Stereo Bluetooth with WOW. Music sounds great in stereo bluetooth, however when trying to make a call, all sound is being routed through the devices speaker still. Even though the headset registered as a stereo headset and a hands free headset.

I don't get it. I must be missing something and will keep playing around with it. If I don't get it working better then that, I guess these headphones will be going back.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 09-24-2009, 12:00 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nker View Post

PLEASE
If this post was the 'install' you're talking about to disable the BT volume notification messages, have you tried uninstalling it to see if it resolves your other problems?

Old 09-24-2009, 01:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I'm not sure what's up with the bluetooth on this phone yet. I just bought a new headset today. HD Stereo Bluetooth with WOW. Music sounds great in stereo bluetooth, however when trying to make a call, all sound is being routed through the devices speaker still. Even though the headset registered as a stereo headset and a hands free headset.

I don't get it. I must be missing something and will keep playing around with it. If I don't get it working better then that, I guess these headphones will be going back.
There is another setting in the Bluetooth Menu. Once in BT Menu, goto Settings (gears)/Advanced/Audio and put a check mark in Play System Sounds on remote handsfree device. See if that works. I have a Pioneer In dash with built in BT and haven't had any of these issues.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:21 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks chuckz07, but I have tried that checked and unchecked. No change. Calls still route through the device speaker. After it charged in the car while running some errands, I received one call that worked on my headset. That was while I was in the car, on my way home from where I bought the headset from. Hasn't worked like that since. I can push the button on the headset to activate voice command and even the command prompt is played on the device and it does not hear me at all. Really strange, as I didn't have these issues with a cheap moto headset and my TP1 at all.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Thanks chuckz07, but I have tried that checked and unchecked. No change. Calls still route through the device speaker. After it charged in the car while running some errands, I received one call that worked on my headset. That was while I was in the car, on my way home from where I bought the headset from. Hasn't worked like that since. I can push the button on the headset to activate voice command and even the command prompt is played on the device and it does not hear me at all. Really strange, as I didn't have these issues with a cheap moto headset and my TP1 at all.
Check your old one, if you still have it. See if that one works. I posted in another thread about also checking my old H500 and it worked perfectly too. If it makes a difference, and so far to this point with the TP2 it has, I have very little installed on my device.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

The Bluetooth on most PPC's don't work correctly with all bluetooth stereos. My Pioneer in my Jeep requires me to leave my phone in discoverable mode for it to automatically connect. The Bluetooth in my truck connects fine, but if I answer a call, when I hang up the stereo ends the connection and wont automatically reconnect if a new call comes in. And if I happen to turn of the car while in a conversation, calls end up in the twilight zone.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:26 AM
"MODS"

Unfortunately I lost my old headset just before getting my TP2 and have no others to try. I can and will try the headset with my old TP1 though just to see which end has the issue, the headset or the phone. Strange how all the Stereo features for media playback work flawlessly, just can't make or receive calls. That is one major function I was after.

I have a feeling it is this crippled bluetooth stack that we have. Not only does it prevent our FM radio from functioning but it also seems to effect other features of our bluetooth chips.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
bluetooth, stereo, volume, warning