PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

tmwes is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RadarWeather v1.0 - advanced weather tab for TF3D - WVGA

Did a hard reset today (many things installed/uninstalled since I got it so I figured I'd start with a clean slate) and reinstalled this. Won't know if the battery drain is an anomoly until after work today...but does anyone else get errors when they reset the device or reset TouchFlo? Maybe the custom height is just a tad too big (it barely overlaps the menu slider; I'm going to try dropping it down a tad from 620).

Once you hit 'send' or 'dont send', TouchFlo loads up normally, and everything seems fine.

Instead of putting this in the new 'Today' tab, I had it load in the Weather tab and I hide the extra 'Today' tab.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:51 PM
12stringchap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I swap back & forth between PhatPhinger & the Diamond themes. My soft key opens a 2nd today screen & then there are lots of other screens (radar, traffic cams etc) that will open from there:

I live out by Utica, I miss Rochester like a fat kid on a cupcake. I went to SUNY Brockport and worked in Greece. I am confused though, what program are you doing your traffic cams and stuff with. Is it a program or an actual theme? I thought you might have been using weather panel but a screen shot I just saw didn't look like this. I do apologize but I'm kinda new to this.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

I installed it yesterday and so far no problems. There's a LOT to learn on it. I haven't used WP in so long. Anyway, no battery drain issues as of yet. And installation worked just as expected as long as you follow his directions to the letter. I experience a crash running the configuration program when saving, but the changes still take effect.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:32 AM
N00b

tmwes is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12stringchap View Post
I live out by Utica, I miss Rochester like a fat kid on a cupcake. I went to SUNY Brockport and worked in Greece. I am confused though, what program are you doing your traffic cams and stuff with. Is it a program or an actual theme? I thought you might have been using weather panel but a screen shot I just saw didn't look like this. I do apologize but I'm kinda new to this.
Poor you. I spent 4 years outside of Utica; only good thing to come out of there is Saranac.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12stringchap View Post
what program are you doing your traffic cams and stuff with. Is it a program or an actual theme? I thought you might have been using weather panel but a screen shot I just saw didn't look like this.
I was in Utica last weekend to watch a college football game my son was playing in.

That is weather panel in the screen shots. You are seeing shots from two different themes in those shots however.

I swap back & forth between two different themes. The first two screen shots are from rumball's Diamond theme & the last shot is from the VGA PhatPhinger. I like the PhatPhinger theme as it gives much more detailed forecasts than the other themes, but I really like the look of rumball's Diamond theme & run that quite a bit also.

I actually run the Diamond theme most of the time as it looks really cool & the traffic cam shots are bigger (then I use Weather Underground for detailed forecasts). You have to manually set up the url for the traffic cams the first time you install it, there are 8 panels & each one will accept a traffic cam or radar image etc. I have the reg entry saved for those now, so everytime I reinstall it I just import that reg key & it's good to go again.

~John
Old 09-25-2009, 10:24 AM
12stringchap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmwes View Post
Poor you. I spent 4 years outside of Utica; only good thing to come out of there is Saranac.

Yea Utica isn't the greatest place. Some of the surrounding area's are nicer, New Hartford, Whitesboro for instance. I live North of Utica near the entrance of the adirondack park.

And you are right, the best part of living here is I can go to the brewery every weekend for tours and tasting. They dont skip, you get two tickets for 16oz glasses of beer!!!!! $5.00 for the tour and the two tickets equals out to $2.50 for a saranac draft at the brewery. You can't get that from a bar for a bottle!

John, thanks for explaining how that works for me. I do appreciate it.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned User
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes all of upstate NY needs to be blown up. Just please wait until I move to PA first.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 AM
N00b

tmwes is a n00b

I went to Hamilton in the early 90's, and one of my good friends was a tour guide...we used to go every weekend, skip the tour and head right to the free sample portion. We got WAY more than 2 each!
Old 10-18-2009, 10:19 PM
12stringchap

I have everything installed with the Phatphinger Theme, but everytime I try to add a radar or webcam that isn't the one that is built into WeatherPanel it won't display. Any idea's. I'd like to put up a weatherbug mobile radar and a couple of the cams from Rochester.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Big Red

Herbal954 is keeping up the good workHerbal954 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

heh ill give it a shot

Last edited by Herbal954; 10-18-2009 at 10:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2