PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RadarWeather v1.0 - advanced weather tab for TF3D - WVGA

Since I got my Tp2 yesterday, I tried to install TFDetacher and Weather Panel on my device, but my device got messed up somehow in the installation procee. I went ahead and hard reset last night and I stumbled across this app at XDA.

Basically what it does is installs a new tab in TF3D that is dedicated to weather panel.

I was very excited to come across the app and it works great with my Sprint TP2.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=563150

The only issue I've seen is that the manilla icon does not match my custom slider icon set (no biggie however).

Just figured I would share here.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: RadarWeather v1.0 - advanced weather tab for TF3D - WVGA

that looks pretty cool.

I am running weather panel from a 2nd today screen mapped to the right soft key right now, but I think I'll give this a try & check it out.

~John
Old 09-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Pretty good looking! Will try this later.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:25 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Oh, I was using GPS Weather Radar (http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...her-radar.html), and it's really cool. I like the link you provided, I'm going to check that tab out.

jmorton, what weather panel are you running? I've seen screenshots of your today screen with Weather as your right soft key, but I don't know where that goes. Can you post a screenshot of the weather panel?
Old 09-23-2009, 05:57 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post

jmorton, what weather panel are you running? I've seen screenshots of your today screen with Weather as your right soft key, but I don't know where that goes. Can you post a screenshot of the weather panel?
I swap back & forth between PhatPhinger & the Diamond themes. My soft key opens a 2nd today screen & then there are lots of other screens (radar, traffic cams etc) that will open from there:

Old 09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I swap back & forth between PhatPhinger & the Diamond themes. My soft key opens a 2nd today screen & then there are lots of other screens (radar, traffic cams etc) that will open from there:

I could have used this coming home on 490 today!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I could have used this coming home on 490 today!
LOL, I got off that Blossom Rd exit in the last shot around 5:00 today (I live in Penfield)

~John
Old 09-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
LOL, I got off that Blossom Rd exit in the last shot around 5:00 today (I live in Penfield)

~John
I work in Penfield (near the post office on 250), but live in Spencerport
Old 09-23-2009, 07:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I work in Penfield (near the post office on 250), but live in Spencerport
I live right around the corrner from that PO (off Whalen Rd)

I work in Victor (at AuctionDirect)

~John
Old 09-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Banned User

i'm sure you'll pop up on waze eventually then!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2