PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

pr0ject is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SERO and ordering the TP2 or any phone for that matter -- UGPRADE

so i have sero and I am eligible for upgrade and want the TP2 but its way too expensive retail, what options are there for me.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134
Re: SERO and ordering the TP2 or any phone for that matter -- UGPRADE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject View Post
so i have sero and I am eligible for upgrade and want the TP2 but its way too expensive retail, what options are there for me.
for starters if you looking for a windows mobile device i am afraid the TP2 is the best phone out right now. You can wait for the HTC Diamond 2 Being release early October or if you want the something different u can wait for the HTC hero which is being release in October and i heard it will be sold for 199 with a 2 year contract but it runs on the andriod OS. also the Pre is out now but i really dont like it personally it looks too girlie for me but the WebOS is great....
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Best bet you have to drop the price is to mentioned to price match the VZN Pro2 price. Looks like 100% it has worked for all.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

pr0ject is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Best bet you have to drop the price is to mentioned to price match the VZN Pro2 price. Looks like 100% it has worked for all.

worked for people using sero?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
you won't know unless you actually try.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yup, even sero.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
yup, even sero.
How is it possible to do that if they are on another carrier?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

excolatur is a n00b

here is my experience with getting tp2 with sero. i got a hold of rententions and asked them if they can pricematch verizon's price for tp2. she said they don't pricematch but she will give me a $50 discount on top of my $150 discount for renewing the contract. she then found out that i am on the sero plan and told me sero isn't compatible but i asked her if she can check again so she transferred me to the people that deal with sero. the person there said there will be no problem with upgrading to tp2 with sero and that he will gladly honor the $50 discount the previous customer rep has offered me.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by excolatur View Post
here is my experience with getting tp2 with sero. i got a hold of rententions and asked them if they can pricematch verizon's price for tp2. she said they don't pricematch but she will give me a $50 discount on top of my $150 discount for renewing the contract. she then found out that i am on the sero plan and told me sero isn't compatible but i asked her if she can check again so she transferred me to the people that deal with sero. the person there said there will be no problem with upgrading to tp2 with sero and that he will gladly honor the $50 discount the previous customer rep has offered me.
Sprint CS departments are clueless. They just dont communicate well.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by excolatur View Post
This is the same "compatibility" BS I am getting about applying my old discounts to the TP2. They seem to have made a corporate decision to "get tough". Only problem is Sprint is not ATT/Apple and the TP2 is not the iPhone,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2