PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

lwleedy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is Assurion replacing now with Verizon

I should have added it's a Verizon phone.
<<<
I had a TP2 and loved it. It died and they replaced it with a Imagio (which I hate). It is dieing and needs to be replaced. I'm going to try and get something with a keyboard and windows 6.5. I can't use android

Has anyone gotten a replacement in the last few weeks? What did you get?

Thanks,
Lenny
>>>

Last edited by lwleedy; 04-22-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Verizon phone
Old 04-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; T7575))

Its plenty tp2 available for warranty exchange. If they offer an Imagio I would take it and run...
Old 04-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: What is Assurion replacing now

VZW will replace it with another imagio. sprint would replace it with another tp2. don't know y the hell VZ decided to do this.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
VZW will replace it with another imagio. sprint would replace it with another tp2. don't know y the hell VZ decided to do this.
Can't flash it, but I would at least argue for the LG 1GHZ WM phone. I forget the name, but it has a keyboard at least.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
You would think Sprint would. Sharkies phone croaked a few days back and they offered him the Samsung Intrepid or an HTC Hero. The TP2 is still on their site last time I looked.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
You would think Sprint would. Sharkies phone croaked a few days back and they offered him the Samsung Intrepid or an HTC Hero. The TP2 is still on their site last time I looked.
Intrepid or Hero??? thats garbage!!! don't they have to give you something of equal or greater value? pretty sure thats in the insurance clause. TP2 is still on their website for $200, meaning they should have to give you an Evo or Echo! (same price). Shit, they couldn't even offer him an epic or evo shift? those are $50 bucks less and somewhat comparable (keyboard)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Can't flash it, but I would at least argue for the LG 1GHZ WM phone. I forget the name, but it has a keyboard at least.
yea but its at$t only
Old 04-19-2011, 09:57 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yea but its at$t only
I was talking about the LG Fathom, but I guess that it is Verizon only.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...eCategoryId=10
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

slider369 is a n00b

Thats crap! My TP2 has a crease in the front screen that makes it think that my finger is always touching it there. So i have to pry it up with a sharp object(usually a fingernail) until its no longer contacting the screen inside. Then when i lay it back down, its okay for a few hours.
I was gonna call in my one year warranty on it, but if they offer me that - no deal.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

on verizon they only offer the imagio or the omnia 2 through insurance my screen is cracked and my battery is wet and once my screen goes out it wont come back on so i need something now i dont want a phone without a keyboard

i was waiting for verizon to release windows phone 7 but i might have to get a imagio for now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2