PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
energy HD Mini Lock screen

I recently flashed to the latest energy rom and noticed that the HD mini lock screen looked Android like. Is there a skin/cab to change the HD mini? I don't normally run energy roms but like the look of that lock screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by supasanch24; 08-18-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Re: energy HD Mini Lock screen

+1 for this, been looking for a while now, wish I knew how to cab it up myself
Old 10-17-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work

+1 on this
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Any pics of the lock screen? I have the HD Mini lock screen installed, but it doesn't look anything like Android, so I'm curious what it looks like.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
+1 for this, been looking for a while now, wish I knew how to cab it up myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
+1 on this
Look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=641024

Last edited by horndoctor; 01-12-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Fixed Link!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Android Lockscreen? - iPod touch Fans forum - iPod, iPhone and iPad

This is the Android lockscreen that NRG uses as his default lockscreen... Just a pic
Old 10-18-2010, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
I recently flashed to the latest energy rom and noticed that the HD mini lock screen looked Android like. Is there a skin/cab to change the HD mini? I don't normally run energy roms but like the look of that lock screen. Any help would be appreciated.
I've dumped nrg's "Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Oct.14" ROM and made a cab of the lockscreen for you. It's not from the HD mini. People use the versions from Huashan these days as they are WVGA and more recent. The version in nrg's ROM was 2_0_20191232_00, but I used the customlockscreen.dll from 2.0.20192329.00 since that's what I have in my kitchen. This cab is for the full HTCLockscreen, but does contain the 2 'custom' files that were in nrg's ROM. I also changed the LSInCall_Background.png with an English version by Captain_Throwback since the version in nrg's ROM was still Chinese. This is the screen that shows when you are locked and a call comes in (I think, I don't use an HTC PhoneCanvas). Let me know if it doesn't work for you. If you just want the bar to change and already have HTCLockscreen in your ROM, just download the .zip and copy the 2 .png's to \windows.

edit - posted screenshot so people know what it looks like.

Last edited by mwalt2; 10-18-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: screenshot
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've dumped nrg's "Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Oct.14" ROM and made a cab of the lockscreen for you. It's not from the HD mini. People use the versions from Huashan these days as they are WVGA and more recent. The version in nrg's ROM was 2_0_20191232_00, but I used the customlockscreen.dll from 2.0.20192329.00 since that's what I have in my kitchen. This cab is for the full HTCLockscreen, but does contain the 2 'custom' files that were in nrg's ROM. I also changed the LSInCall_Background.png with an English version by Captain_Throwback since the version in nrg's ROM was still Chinese. This is the screen that shows when you are locked and a call comes in (I think, I don't use an HTC PhoneCanvas). Let me know if it doesn't work for you. If you just want the bar to change and already have HTCLockscreen in your ROM, just download the .zip and copy the 2 .png's to \windows.

edit - posted screenshot so people know what it looks like.

Ahhh, there she is. Zip file brought the original HDmini LS back for me. I deffinately like this one better. Thanks MWalt.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: PlusGSM

blade-87 is a n00b

Can you find or dumped this lockscreen on VGA resolution?? Meybe you can change resolution in files on installation cab??
Old 12-07-2010, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade-87 View Post
Can you find or dumped this lockscreen on VGA resolution?? Meybe you can change resolution in files on installation cab??
You can use the vga version below and then just get the pbanner image and copy it to \windows.

[wm6.5] HD Mini lockscreen ported to WVGA/VGA only [working on 90% of leaked builds] - xda-developers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2