PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Downloaded and flashed a ROM, all from your phone?

Has anyone ever had success doing this..?? I left my mini usb cable back on the other coast and wanna flash to a different ROM but only have my phone <~~ me and my girl about halfway through the road trip once I realized I forgot the cable lol...

So I tried on Opera and it doesn't work, nor does it on PIE... =( j/w if anyone ever accomplished this all on their phone..

Old 07-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Re: Downloaded and flashed a ROM, all from your phone?

yes i do this all the time... make sure you extract the rom if its a .exe u could use pocketrar if its .7z u could use the ppc version of 7zip. Then rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh. Place that file on the root of your sd card and put your phone into bootloader.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah I know that part, but what I'm saying is, just initially downloading the ROM is what I'm having the issue with... I tried savin it to the root of my SD and I get an error message...
Old 07-10-2010, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Yeah I know that part, but what I'm saying is, just initially downloading the ROM is what I'm having the issue with... I tried savin it to the root of my SD and I get an error message...
Whats the error message?

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Jd to make it easy on ya...tell me what rom you want and I will send ya link with just the nbh to your ppcg pm box....
Old 07-10-2010, 10:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Has anyone ever had success doing this..?? I left my mini usb cable back on the other coast and wanna flash to a different ROM but only have my phone <~~ me and my girl about halfway through the road trip once I realized I forgot the cable lol...

So I tried on Opera and it doesn't work, nor does it on PIE... =( j/w if anyone ever accomplished this all on their phone..
i used only ppc to dl roms all the time and sd flash for years till i got a pc with no issues. sdcard need to be fat32 if its same as tp was, mine is so im not sure on that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Jd to make it easy on ya...tell me what rom you want and I will send ya link with just the nbh to your ppcg pm box....

Haha you're the shit dude..!! I have MightyROM saved on my brothers computer, and I was gonna extract the NBH but than I remembered with Gmail and Hotmail you're attachments can only be like 15mb or some shit =( But I'm after Vin's new Plutonium w/ Cookie and I can't have it...!! lol unless you can come through for me brotha..!!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i used only ppc to dl roms all the time and sd flash for years till i got a pc with no issues. sdcard need to be fat32 if its same as tp was, mine is so im not sure on that.
I know my SD is FAT but not sure if it's FAT32..?? Isn't there an SD Card app that's out that tells you..?? I could of swore I had one before..
Old 07-10-2010, 10:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:

Haha you're the shit dude..!! I have MightyROM saved on my brothers computer, and I was gonna extract the NBH but than I remembered with Gmail and Hotmail you're attachments can only be like 15mb or some shit =( But I'm after Vin's new Plutonium w/ Cookie and I can't have it...!! lol unless you can come through for me brotha..!!
if you wanted any vin roms i got 5x and 6.5 uploaded already?
Old 07-10-2010, 10:35 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:

I will take care of it....check your pm in about a half or so....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2