PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

LbC Ya562 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTF Sprint WinMo 6.5 Is here?!?!

lmao sorry If im late everyone... I havent been on this site in weeks.... I googled it and it says it was released... Im trying to check for windows updates from my phone right now... Dam.... thats what I get for not checking back here huh? lmao (and YES I checked pages back for a thread discussing the release of winmo 6.5 for sprint) So please forgive my slowness lol
Edit: aww wtf.... It didnt let me update from phone.... do I gotta do it another way??
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WTF Sprint WinMo 6.5 Is here?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbC Ya562 View Post
lmao sorry If im late everyone... I havent been on this site in weeks.... I googled it and it says it was released... Im trying to check for windows updates from my phone right now... Dam.... thats what I get for not checking back here huh? lmao (and YES I checked pages back for a thread discussing the release of winmo 6.5 for sprint) So please forgive my slowness lol
Edit: aww wtf.... It didnt let me update from phone.... do I gotta do it another way??
The standard way to do it is to download it on your pc, connect it through USB and run the EXE or your trying to do it from SD card?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:05 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the nbh is posted somewhere if you wanna sdflash.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ohhh depending on how big the file is I may just install it off of the phone its self like I did with alot of the add ons I got from here... Is it a different process to do it from the SD card??? Will it wipe out all my contacts or anything? And it is a OFFICIAL release right?? thanks
Sorry bout all the questions lmao

Last edited by LbC Ya562; 04-03-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is the official sprint 6.5 nbh file you need in order to flash via sd

http://www.2shared.com/file/12216374...2/RHODIMG.html

all you have to do is
1 put the nbh in the root of the storage card (not in any other folder)
2 enter bootloader mode.
3 follow the onscreen instructions and dont soft reset until it says complete
4 let the phone load then hard reset it

i flashed mine using my memory card using those steps. it will erase everything on your phone hope that helps, dont forget to hit thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 12:27 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
here is the official sprint 6.5 nbh file you need in order to flash via sd

http://www.2shared.com/file/12216374...2/RHODIMG.html

all you have to do is
1 put the nbh in the root of the storage card (not in any other folder)
2 enter bootloader mode.
3 follow the onscreen instructions and dont soft reset until it says complete
4 let the phone load then hard reset it

i flashed mine using my memory card using those steps. it will erase everything on your phone hope that helps, dont forget to hit thanks
need to have sdcard in fat32 also. you can also use the app to sdflash for you once nbh is on card, no need to enter bootloader manually.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Daaaaaam...... ok.... dont think Im retarded lol but what would be the EASIEST way to back all of my contacts so I can put them right back in once I have WinMo 6.5?? I had them on my Sim card but misplaced it... LoL I used to actually type in my contacts on my computer then MANUALLY put them all back in!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i use "myphone" its from microsoft and all you have to do is install it, run it, flash to 6.5 and then run it again. if im not mistaken its included in the 6.5 rom
Old 04-03-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I opened the file I got from the htc site and I didnt see a "myphone" in there.... It does tell me that it will erase all of my data.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:12 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbC Ya562 View Post
I opened the file I got from the htc site and I didnt see a "myphone" in there.... It does tell me that it will erase all of my data.
my phone is m$ app, not htc. its formatting sdcard that wipes card also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2