View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WTF Sprint WinMo 6.5 Is here?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbC Ya562 View Post
lmao sorry If im late everyone... I havent been on this site in weeks.... I googled it and it says it was released... Im trying to check for windows updates from my phone right now... Dam.... thats what I get for not checking back here huh? lmao (and YES I checked pages back for a thread discussing the release of winmo 6.5 for sprint) So please forgive my slowness lol
Edit: aww wtf.... It didnt let me update from phone.... do I gotta do it another way??
The standard way to do it is to download it on your pc, connect it through USB and run the EXE or your trying to do it from SD card?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.