PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dr. Squishy reviews Energy ROM, Mighty ROM

LOL

Thats some funny stuff, and ITS ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
yea this guys funny,,,, but not very bright for a phd.
these chefs work very hard ..for free
did your car come free?????
if someone gave you a free car are you going to be bitchin about how such and such dont work right and its painted the wrong color?
you cant get most of whats in theses roms stock
most of it is not for our phone ..so yes you have to fix shit like mms
nrg cooks roms for over 20 devices ...cdma and gsm and all of them have dift keyboard layouts
max manila has great forums that explains everything ...google it

and i must say mighty rom war 2-26-10 is the shit..super stable

noob..lol

This is exactly the kind of thing he is talking about. Whats the deal SO defensive. Just because it maybe free doesn't mean it should be an un usable piece of crap. Would you take a beat up rusted car that didn't run if it was free? NO you wouldn't so quite saying that crap. We have all read it in the forms.

Instead of just saying "its so true" (and it is) and laughing about it you come out guns blazing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey Doc...Try Vin's Neodium. Especially if you are on Sprint!! You wont be sorry...and then let's hear about......"I've seen the light!!"
Old 03-01-2010, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Complaining about having to tweak a ROM is like complaing that you have to buy the paint when someone offers to paint your house for free. The ROMs are free! They are posted for people to use, test and help develope. That's what this community is about.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

docmump is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to docmump

Best thread ever....
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmump View Post
Best thread ever....
Agreed, I laughed my arse off, LOL!!!! Here I am thinking it's a "real" review (Oh, and it is, but in another sense), and PLOW, from beginning to end, fantastic, LOL

Oh, and one more thing. Now I know there are some sensitive people in the world, but come on? Everything the guy said is true, AND, if you'll laugh a little, you'll see that no one is sh*ting on the Chefs, whom I'm sure we all appreciate. The OP just took a truism and made it funny, lol!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Reading about a person with a PhD complaining about free stuff...Sounds to me like the ass complaining about being splashed by water produced by the crap that just drop into the toilet.

Anyway...what you said is true for the most part.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lol! Great comments- I appreciate the constructive criticism & suggestions. I plan on trying the others mentioned (tomorrow)... will report results here. Yeah I get a little ranty sometimes in my old age. I certainly didn't want it to seem like I was digging on the cooks- God knows they put some great stuff out. Truth is, I've been dealing with Dell in India for the last week, so my nerves are a little frayed. So let me reiterate that I'm VERY appreciative for all the hard work these guys do- even though it is a pain in my ass to figure it all out sometimes. I think tomorrow I'll start off drinking liquor so I can maintain composure through my testing.
d/l: 1293 bps u/l: 293 bps
Simply "Almost" Everything Plan
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Daikazetatsu is becoming a great contributor

Flash MalROM! Perfect
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
This is exactly the kind of thing he is talking about. Whats the deal SO defensive. Just because it maybe free doesn't mean it should be an un usable piece of crap. Would you take a beat up rusted car that didn't run if it was free? NO you wouldn't so quite saying that crap. We have all read it in the forms.

Instead of just saying "its so true" (and it is) and laughing about it you come out guns blazing.

Well said!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
energy, mighty, punch rom