PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
more TP2 Upgrade questions

I have a few questions regarding the SPRINT TP2 and the upgrade I did to 6.5 mightyrom..

1. How do I add the sprint items to the tf3d? IE the sprint TV, NFL and GPS? I know there was something floating around to restore them for 6.1 but I dont know if it works on 6.5

2. in MMS or text messagng I used to be able to type in a persons last name or first name it it would pop up a list of addresses I could click on. Now I have to HIT TO: and then find them in my address book. how to fix?

3. I used to have classic word correction and suggestion. Now I have nothing on 6.5 mighty.. how do I get this back?

4. is there a way to change the clock so that its not the flipping clock but still has the weather? I had a great TMOBILE clock but it was for 6.1. anythng for 6.5?

5. On my old 6.1 stock rom, I was able to text back and forth and in the threaded message I could send photos.. Does this work on the 6.5 mightyrom? It looks like it is making me download the photos seperate and not part of the threaded message... HMMM...

Thanks...

Last edited by djqwikcut; 01-14-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: more TP2 Upgrade questions

1.) well bro id recommend searching a lot more for gps , but ive attached the cabs for NFL and TV, u just gotta install em
2.)in my text messaging, if i click new message, and start typin in the name my contacts sshow up so i dunno whats goin on with u there
3-5.search, i know ive seen the answers around here, i cant help u with em tho sorry =(

but hit thanks if i helped!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CFay NFL Mobile.cab (1,018.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0.cab (2.50 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I have a few questions regarding the SPRINT TP2 and the upgrade I did to 6.5 mightyrom..

1. How do I add the sprint items to the tf3d? IE the sprint TV, NFL and GPS? I know there was something floating around to restore them for 6.1 but I dont know if it works on 6.5

** You sent me the CABS but it doesnt put them back on TF3D. I already had those cabs but thanks...

2. in MMS or text messagng I used to be able to type in a persons last name or first name it it would pop up a list of addresses I could click on. Now I have to HIT TO: and then find them in my address book. how to fix?

** I got this working by installing CLASSIC WORD CORRECTION and CLASSIC WORD COMPLETION CAB I had from 6.1

3. I used to have classic word correction and suggestion. Now I have nothing on 6.5 mighty.. how do I get this back?

** Same as #2 but doesnt work with the hardware keyboard all the time...

4. is there a way to change the clock so that its not the flipping clock but still has the weather? I had a great TMOBILE clock but it was for 6.1. anythng for 6.5?

** ANYONE?

5. On my old 6.1 stock rom, I was able to text back and forth and in the threaded message I could send photos.. Does this work on the 6.5 mightyrom? It looks like it is making me download the photos seperate and not part of the threaded message... HMMM...

** anyone???

Thanks...
See above in RED ... Also the DOWN ARROW that is usually there and shows the running programs, memory etc is missing.. how do we get it back? I see others with the same issue...

Thanks again...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:17 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

flip clock fix thread. i found it with????
the search bar.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97619
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
flip clock fix thread. i found it with????
the search bar.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97619

Thanks but NOT what I was looking for. I wanted to replace the FLIP CLICK with the TMOBILE CLOCK that I had on my sprint tp2 6.1 ... BUT I dont know if I can use the same cab as I dont want it to remove the weather on the home screen...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:35 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

"4. is there a way to change the clock so that its not the flipping clock but still has the weather?"
exact quote from your post.
that is the only way. animated weather wont work with other clocks.

Last edited by austin420; 01-15-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
"4. is there a way to change the clock so that its not the flipping clock but still has the weather?"
exact quote from your post.
that is the only way. animated weather wont work with other clocks.
but it is still the FLIP CLOCK.. it just doesnt do that crazy flip animation.. take a look at the old TMOBILE CLOCK
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 PM

i know this wont help you, but it may give you some hope. mikes manila is 2.1.1921
this works on 2.5.1922. mebbe try a different rom.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105069

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2