PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
What headset do you use on you're tp2?

I'm looking for suggestions on headsets/music earphones that you use on you're tp2, I mostly would prefer 3.5m but if there are some good mini usb you can suggest, Please do =] post a link if you can as I'm tired of this OEM htc crap lol, I was reading some threads and heard that dr dre beats are good for music, but no mic correct =\?

edit: i just was reading and never mind! the dr dre beats tour do have a mic =] does anyone personally have them and can give a honest review?

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 01-06-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: What headset do you use on you're tp2?

i'll post some links of what i'm using, i use both wired and bluetooth and actually like the wired sound better. these are the headphones, but you can get them cheaper at wal-mart http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^np^KE29E. i use this with them for phone calls, and you can skip or rewind tracks without taking the phone off your hip http://store.wmexperts.com/htc-wired...11A29A5242.htm. sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited by Dr.8820; 01-06-2010 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Thanks! I think I might buy those Htc wired remote control ones... they look pretty neat, those over the koss ones reasonable enf? as i do hate taking my phone out while walking... can't be to safe now days with an expensive phone lol Oooo wait!... its a use of the control headset part and the koss headphones, which is what you do correct? never mind lol sorry hmm interesting!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

exactly why i bought the remote lol, i'd hate to walk into a ditch or tree while looking at my phone! the remote comes with its own headphones, but it has the 3.5mm jack, so you can use whatever. the koss ones sound really good though. if i hit the lotto one day, i'll treat myself to some bose!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Thank thank you, I think I just found my new pair of headphone / headset. i was going to buy those Dr dre beats but I think there just expensive due to brand.... so I just ordered the koss and htc ones via you're links =] to sum it up the koss are 3.5 with mic on them which is win win, sound great, plus the htc remote will make music access better. If i ever hit the lotto I'll treat you to some bose
Old 01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

skullkandy makes awesome headsets! try them out.. but i just use my ultrasone cans that i dj with....
Old 01-06-2010, 02:40 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Thanks but I ordered the ones that dr suggested already as i trust his opinion a lot =P based on his good post. I maybe one day will try some skull candy. doubt it though. now I just need to wait for this beautiful headsets to get here to enjoy them with my tp2 or hero =\
Old 01-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

My daily warriors are and have been for a long time some Sony MDR-EX71 earbuds... I love these and they are reasonably priced. I also use some Motorola S9 wireless bluetooth and Motorola S9 HD wireless bluetooth.
Both are great the HD's have much better bass response.
p.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Butokan is a n00b

I got the Bose mobile in-ear headset. It cost a lot, but the wife was doing some after Christmas spending, so I figured I should do the same.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

WitnessX is just getting started

I'm using the Moto S305, and it works great. It's a wraparound, and is comfy to wear. Using it for phone calls, it is very clear - both ways. For $50 only. I recommend it! Now, my question to you all. What regular BT headset do you use for the TP2? I've tried a couple, and people always complain that it doesn't sound good on my end. I've used the Jawbone 2 without luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2