PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch HD

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Soon...HTC Magic G2
Carrier: T-Mobile

redrazr7791 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The demand is their

We finally have it, the Blackstone (touch HD) forum. Now, lets get some threads going about this gorgeous phone. Maybe we can get sprint's attention and have this phone brought to the states =D>
Old 12-03-2008, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch vogue
Carrier: Bell

Balkar is becoming a great contributor
Re: The demand is their

I heard that it was coming but with an android flavor...

THink i read that over at XDA

Old 12-03-2008, 12:56 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkar View Post
I heard that it was coming but with an android flavor...

THink i read that over at XDA
That would be cool too. I think as attractive as the phone is, I still would wanted a keyboard. I hate figureprints on my screen.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

balkar can you post a link? I would love to read it. im bout to sell my 2 week old touch PRO to have enough money to import this phone. I would like to know if I should hold off on selling it
Old 12-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr7791 View Post
balkar can you post a link? I would love to read it. im bout to sell my 2 week old touch PRO to have enough money to import this phone. I would like to know if I should hold off on selling it
Just wanted to jump in and point out that I will start selling them within the week.

EDIT: and if there was enough demand/ppl who would purchase from me, I don't see why I couldn't give a small discount if you could show you were a member of PPCGeeks (and that you had been for more than like 2 weeks just cuz of this lol). I will be doing this on eBay if anyone cares.

EDIT2: I don't mean to make this a personal advertisement or whatever (especially as I am not even yet selling the phones). I just saw this post and thought this would be an appropriate response.

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244

Last edited by jim2561; 12-03-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

buddy if you sell them, than i will definitely have to see some feedback, cause i am chomping at the bit to order this phone, but someone on XDA said they spoke to a HTC rep and the rep told them that HTC plans to bring the HD to the states Q1 of 09
Old 12-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr7791 View Post
buddy if you sell them, than i will definitely have to see some feedback, cause i am chomping at the bit to order this phone, but someone on XDA said they spoke to a HTC rep and the rep told them that HTC plans to bring the HD to the states Q1 of 09

Lets get a link to this exact discovery,please...Or at least more details!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thats what i said, but after searching the web, i did read some posts that HTC does plan to bring a WM7 phone Q1 google it, but as far as the HD itself, nothing, im waiting for the member who posted that on here and on XDA to show some proof =D>
Old 12-04-2008, 03:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Well hmm :S

1. I just started my eBay account so I have like 2 feedback. Sorry, oh well though.

2. I thought that HTC themselves said that they were not bringing the HD stateside?

3. I heard WM7 wasn't to be released till 2010?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Hey man, in no way am i here to bash you or say that you are doing something that is a fraud, im just stating A)what I have seen from other members and B) what I have read on the internet. If you do not believe me google "HTC TOUCH HD Q1 2009" and you will see links showing the whole WM7 thing coming out. Now as far as you being able to sell HD phones that ACTUALLY work and people recieving their phones, I will wait to see more than just a few to actually post up their experiences before i sign up or give ANYONE my hard earned money....that im still scraping together. H*ll, by the time i get all the money needed for this phone, it WILL probably be coming to the states.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch HD