PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch HD (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   The demand is their (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47554)

redrazr7791 12-03-2008 12:29 PM

The demand is their

We finally have it, the Blackstone (touch HD) forum. Now, lets get some threads going about this gorgeous phone. Maybe we can get sprint's attention and have this phone brought to the states :headbang:=D>:headbang:

Balkar 12-03-2008 12:34 PM

Re: The demand is their

I heard that it was coming but with an android flavor...

THink i read that over at XDA

shaun0207 12-03-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balkar (Post 557053)
I heard that it was coming but with an android flavor...

THink i read that over at XDA

That would be cool too. I think as attractive as the phone is, I still would wanted a keyboard. I hate figureprints on my screen.

redrazr7791 12-03-2008 01:12 PM

balkar can you post a link? I would love to read it. im bout to sell my 2 week old touch PRO to have enough money to import this phone. I would like to know if I should hold off on selling it

jim2561 12-03-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrazr7791 (Post 557130)
balkar can you post a link? I would love to read it. im bout to sell my 2 week old touch PRO to have enough money to import this phone. I would like to know if I should hold off on selling it

Just wanted to jump in and point out that I will start selling them within the week.

EDIT: and if there was enough demand/ppl who would purchase from me, I don't see why I couldn't give a small discount if you could show you were a member of PPCGeeks (and that you had been for more than like 2 weeks just cuz of this lol). I will be doing this on eBay if anyone cares.

EDIT2: I don't mean to make this a personal advertisement or whatever (especially as I am not even yet selling the phones). I just saw this post and thought this would be an appropriate response.

redrazr7791 12-03-2008 08:28 PM

buddy if you sell them, than i will definitely have to see some feedback, cause i am chomping at the bit to order this phone, but someone on XDA said they spoke to a HTC rep and the rep told them that HTC plans to bring the HD to the states Q1 of 09

hooover 12-03-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrazr7791 (Post 557978)
buddy if you sell them, than i will definitely have to see some feedback, cause i am chomping at the bit to order this phone, but someone on XDA said they spoke to a HTC rep and the rep told them that HTC plans to bring the HD to the states Q1 of 09

Lets get a link to this exact discovery,please...Or at least more details!!!

redrazr7791 12-03-2008 11:16 PM

thats what i said, but after searching the web, i did read some posts that HTC does plan to bring a WM7 phone Q1 google it, but as far as the HD itself, nothing, im waiting for the member who posted that on here and on XDA to show some proof =D>

jim2561 12-04-2008 03:53 AM

Well hmm :S

1. I just started my eBay account so I have like 2 feedback. Sorry, oh well though.

2. I thought that HTC themselves said that they were not bringing the HD stateside?

3. I heard WM7 wasn't to be released till 2010?

redrazr7791 12-04-2008 07:39 AM

Hey man, in no way am i here to bash you or say that you are doing something that is a fraud, im just stating A)what I have seen from other members and B) what I have read on the internet. If you do not believe me google "HTC TOUCH HD Q1 2009" and you will see links showing the whole WM7 thing coming out. Now as far as you being able to sell HD phones that ACTUALLY work and people recieving their phones, I will wait to see more than just a few to actually post up their experiences before i sign up or give ANYONE my hard earned money....that im still scraping together. H*ll, by the time i get all the money needed for this phone, it WILL probably be coming to the states. :protest::disgust: