PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch HD (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   The demand is their (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47554)

Torx 12-04-2008 08:38 AM

Re: The demand is their

if sprint doesnt pick this phone up.
im going to lash out on the first CSR i talk to, TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. :p

nah im not that mean.

jds580s 12-04-2008 10:03 AM

The HD looks like a nice device, but I wish they would have included a small 5-way joystick like on the Apache in the middle of the buttons. I'm not sure windows mobile device without a d-pad will be as easy to use... on the other hand, that screen almost makes up for it!

redrazr7791 12-04-2008 10:07 AM

Uh no Torx has spoken J/K :) good to have you chime in buddy :mrgreen:

BigDiesel07 12-04-2008 12:10 PM

lol... Uh.. You know that it should be "The demand is there" and not "The demand is their"? Just a heads up :)

redrazr7791 12-04-2008 12:14 PM

sorry buddy, my "theres" and "theirs"......um i get them confused sometimes lol :mrgreen: and im a medical student :scratch:

BigDiesel07 12-04-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrazr7791 (Post 559240)
sorry buddy, my "theres" and "theirs"......um i get them confused sometimes lol :mrgreen: and im a medical student :scratch:

lol.. It's all in good fun!

meanfishy 12-05-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrazr7791 (Post 559240)

its all good can't read docs hand writing so THERE is no way to tell what is on THEIR paper :mrgreen:

meanfishy 12-05-2008 04:22 AM

seriously though is there any word (confirmed) that the HD will be a CDMA platform specifically Sprint?

redrazr7791 12-05-2008 07:54 AM

IDK but rumors are starting to spread that HTC is bringing something to the states Q1 of 09 and also people here and on XDA have spoken to reps for HTC and that they do plan on bringing the HD onshore. Obviously this is a really REALLY smart move since the demand is obvious. Honestly, I do not want to spend a fortune getting a new plan and importing this phone. I am almost certain that i can sell my HTC TOUCH PRO to a good friend of mine but if not I have one for sell that i used for only a week and a half. I would love to get my hands on this "BOSS" phone but if something is coming, im sure that would give me plenty of time to scrap together the cash. Lets see if that member on here gets his HD today like he has been stating. ALSO, sprint would be wise to realize that this phone is wanted........now that APPLE plans to sell their IPHONE at walmart for $99, that just puts them one more step ahead of everyone and all the other cell phone companies.........one step further back ](*,):angry7:](*,)

jds580s 12-05-2008 10:49 AM

I've been watching the FCC website every so often to see if they have submitted any new phones for review just hoping that the HD or some other killer phone drops with US bands