PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin
I think my Titan is dead.

When i power it on, all it does is flash the green light. Its a steady green light.

When I put it into bootloader mode with a 2gb card and a TITAIMG.nbh loaded on it...it just keeps saying "Loading".

Can anyone help, or is my phone a nice new brick?

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I think my Titan is dead.

Is this the same phone you've done a few surgeries on to repair/replace the screen?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

yes, it works fine and powers on now, but i replaced the digitizer today again, and the mofo breaks again. I'm done with this phone.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That sucks man! Good luck with whatever phone you choose from here.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yeah. The razr i have now sucks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan