PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Unable to Flash to Stock ROM via SD CARD

Im returning my mogul since it was replaced with a touch pro via asurion and I need to flash back to stock.

So Im running nue rom M with the newest radio and I've formated SD card to FAT32. I know the card is working it works on the TP flawlessly. When I go into the bootloader (olipro 2.40) with the 3.35.651.2.nbh file renamed to TITAIMG.nbh placed on the card it goes to the loading screen like its about to flash then just stops. Sometimes red numbers come up at the top of the screen I think 000862 or something and sometimes it just goes back to the bootloading rainbow screen.

It's been awhile since I've flashed the titan so am I missing something or have the wrong unlockers/ rom versions?

Old 05-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Unable to Flash to Stock ROM via SD CARD

The card needs to be 2 GB or less to work.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work

It is a 1GB card... well If I can't re flash then I guess ill just send my phone back in and have them scratch their heads at it.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am betting on a bad .nbh file. Are you sure it is named correctly? Try usb method. What bootloader are you using? Where did you get the .nbh and what rom is it?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
I am betting on a bad .nbh file. Are you sure it is named correctly? Try usb method. What bootloader are you using? Where did you get the .nbh and what rom is it?

Olipro 2.40
USB wont active sync. Cant use USB
TITAIMG.nbh is what I renamed the Stock om
I downloaded it from a sticky in the upgrade forum the stock roms topic

Last edited by philliyxx; 05-05-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

NVM I think the problem is the .nbh file I was using was like 2.17 stock sprint and I can't find a .nbh stock 3.35 rom. Can someone post a link ?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
NVM I think the problem is the .nbh file I was using was like 2.17 stock sprint and I can't find a .nbh stock 3.35 rom. Can someone post a link ?
Did you try searching at the most obvious place for a stock ROM? Either htc.com or sprint.com?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I've searched google. xda. and here of course. I find the exe. or the zip but I have to flash SD card so Im looking for a stock .nbh file. Been searching for 20 min.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

unzip the .exe with winrar and find the .nbh
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thanks drewcam 888. I never knew you could open that exe with winrar and see those files. Although I never got it to work by using the nbh on my memory card somehow I got it to recognize it usb and did it that way... Thanks to those who suggested help and this topic can now be closed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan