PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

makis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mogul advice

my mogul keeps reseting it self every 10 minutes and its gettin on my nerves... ima call sprint tomorrow and c if i can get a new one or maybe try and get a pro my question is a repair shop is near me... would it b better to go there and try to get a new one or pro or just call sprint
Old 01-08-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: mogul advice

I've always had an easier time being upgraded on an exchange when calling in rather than going into the store. As for your problem, is it resetting randomly or when you are using a specific program? If it is a random thing, have you done a hard reset?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

makis is a n00b

it just resets randomly
Old 01-09-2009, 10:51 AM
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You didn't mention if you had done a hard reset or not. That is the first thing they will do at the repair center. If it fixes it, you'll get it handed right back to you. If you get a replacement sent out to you by phone and then send yours in and they fix it with a hard reset, you might get charged. I just wanted to throw that out there. If you have done a hard reset and the problem persists, by all means you should be given a replacement/upgrade.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
You didn't mention if you had done a hard reset or not. That is the first thing they will do at the repair center. If it fixes it, you'll get it handed right back to you. If you get a replacement sent out to you by phone and then send yours in and they fix it with a hard reset, you might get charged. I just wanted to throw that out there. If you have done a hard reset and the problem persists, by all means you should be given a replacement/upgrade.

He's right.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

makis is a n00b

yea i took it there yesterday they hard reset and told me to bring it back monday.....it still resets itself
Old 01-10-2009, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

Well...from what I've been reading around here, they are way backordered on moguls so it's possible you'll get an upgrade out of the deal.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

makis is a n00b

yea i hope so
Old 01-12-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

makis is a n00b

well went to the store and they said the mogul isnt on backoder and should b there in a couple of days
Old 01-15-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

makis is a n00b

yea come to find out it was on back order will b gettin the diamond

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan