PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring

lysolflow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hmmm... all da fam's insight helped me out...

aight yall i'm gonna update yall on ma status...

as some of you know, i got ma phone stolen from the gym... thanks to da fam i call ppcgeeks, i called up sprint and activated this family locator app...

it was a bit confusin, and about an hour on the phone wit a very helpful sprint rep, but i got it on there... and what's more cool, is that i know the exact location of ma phone...

the only problem is the location... its in a hotel about 5 and a half minutes away... i'm not really sure which floor its on, but i know its on the far side of the hotel... i was seriously considering knockin on each floor on that side of the hotel and seein if i recognize somebody who was in the gym that night...

so... tomorrow, everyone is coming back to the gym tomorrow, so i'll let you fellas know what happens... if he's dumb enough to bring ma shyt back to da gym, pleez buhleeve ama hull dis nicca ...

thanks for da help...
Old 03-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Re: hmmm... all da fam's insight helped me out...

awesome news.. this may play out nicely. just be careful.. why do you suppose it's at a hotel. why would someone from your gym be at a hotel. unless he's already sold it to someone traveling through..
looking forward to hearing an update! sweet news on being able to get that locator app up and running too.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Loman is a n00b

Never thought of using family locator that way. Hope you get the phone back. Do you have insurance? I lost my phone two weeks ago and luckily had insurance. $50 and two days later got a brand new (not refurbished) Touch with all accessories.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Glad to hear it worked. Keep checking the family locater site and see if the fool moves around at all. Maybe there was a party at the hotel when you were checking, who knows. You might just catch this fool at a house, or coffeee shop, or some place else where you can catch him. I might even go to practice late today and stop by the library at school and check the web site... see if your phone has moved... maybe even to the school.

If it was at the gym you could tell your coach that your phone got stolen and you know for a fact it is in the gym... tell him/her how you know... and he/she could search the players belongings and maybe find it for you. That is if that fool is stupid enough to bring it to the gym again...
Old 03-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Demarcuswalton is a n00b

That's right keep checking the website before the battery dies out. I can't believe they're charging the phone. There is also a mobile website, http://www.sfl.sprint.com/mobile
Old 03-26-2008, 09:46 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

good luck on getting your ppc back, i know its like losing a limb lol
Old 03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

lysolflow is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Glad to hear it worked. Keep checking the family locater site and see if the fool moves around at all. Maybe there was a party at the hotel when you were checking, who knows. You might just catch this fool at a house, or coffeee shop, or some place else where you can catch him. I might even go to practice late today and stop by the library at school and check the web site... see if your phone has moved... maybe even to the school.

If it was at the gym you could tell your coach that your phone got stolen and you know for a fact it is in the gym... tell him/her how you know... and he/she could search the players belongings and maybe find it for you. That is if that fool is stupid enough to bring it to the gym again...
we hoopin again tonight, so i hope da fool comes back to da gym... or if i go to the hotel, and recognize someone, i'm gonna get real ignorant... i got insurance, but i jus dont wanna have to go thru the whole process of buildin my mogul back to the way i loved it...

i was so frustrated when i first got the phone in september... but after three months, some searchin on ppcgeeks, and an updated ROM, i finally got the phone that i want...

and some a**head comes thru and takes it?... Nope, nope... i aint havin it... i'm goin out wit a fight... but if i dont get it back, i will be makin da call to insurance...

Last edited by NinjaMom; 03-26-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Removed Profanity
Old 03-26-2008, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

good luck, dont do nothing i wouldnt do...lol

cuz id split his wig!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

Last edited by Success100; 03-26-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

debitodd is a n00b

i have to admit this is very intriguing please keep us informed
Old 03-26-2008, 12:52 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysolflow View Post
we hoopin again tonight, so i hope da fool comes back to da gym... or if i go to the hotel, and recognize someone, i'm gonna get real ignorant... i got insurance, but i jus dont wanna have to go thru the whole process of buildin my mogul back to the way i loved it...

i was so frustrated when i first got the phone in september... but after three months, some searchin on ppcgeeks, and an updated ROM, i finally got the phone that i want...

and some a**head comes thru and takes it?... Nope, nope... i aint havin it... i'm goin out wit a fight... but if i dont get it back, i will be makin da call to insurance...

You are rightfully frustrated in this situation and I hope you get your phone back soon from the fool that took it...But you gotta watch the profanity on the site please. Thanks.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan