PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   hmmm... all da fam's insight helped me out... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22367)

lysolflow 03-25-2008 11:24 PM

hmmm... all da fam's insight helped me out...

aight yall i'm gonna update yall on ma status...

as some of you know, i got ma phone stolen from the gym... thanks to da fam i call ppcgeeks, i called up sprint and activated this family locator app...

it was a bit confusin, and about an hour on the phone wit a very helpful sprint rep, but i got it on there... and what's more cool, is that i know the exact location of ma phone...

the only problem is the location... its in a hotel about 5 and a half minutes away... i'm not really sure which floor its on, but i know its on the far side of the hotel... i was seriously considering knockin on each floor on that side of the hotel and seein if i recognize somebody who was in the gym that night...

so... tomorrow, everyone is coming back to the gym tomorrow, so i'll let you fellas know what happens... if he's dumb enough to bring ma shyt back to da gym, pleez buhleeve ama hull dis nicca ...

thanks for da help...

Nickles 03-26-2008 01:40 AM

Re: hmmm... all da fam's insight helped me out...

awesome news.. this may play out nicely. just be careful.. why do you suppose it's at a hotel. why would someone from your gym be at a hotel. unless he's already sold it to someone traveling through..
looking forward to hearing an update! sweet news on being able to get that locator app up and running too.

Loman 03-26-2008 02:21 AM

Never thought of using family locator that way. Hope you get the phone back. Do you have insurance? I lost my phone two weeks ago and luckily had insurance. $50 and two days later got a brand new (not refurbished) Touch with all accessories.

rainfreak 03-26-2008 09:01 AM

Glad to hear it worked. Keep checking the family locater site and see if the fool moves around at all. Maybe there was a party at the hotel when you were checking, who knows. You might just catch this fool at a house, or coffeee shop, or some place else where you can catch him. I might even go to practice late today and stop by the library at school and check the web site... see if your phone has moved... maybe even to the school.

If it was at the gym you could tell your coach that your phone got stolen and you know for a fact it is in the gym... tell him/her how you know... and he/she could search the players belongings and maybe find it for you. That is if that fool is stupid enough to bring it to the gym again...

Demarcuswalton 03-26-2008 09:36 AM

That's right keep checking the website before the battery dies out. I can't believe they're charging the phone. There is also a mobile website, http://www.sfl.sprint.com/mobile

nxtech3 03-26-2008 09:46 AM

good luck on getting your ppc back, i know its like losing a limb lol

lysolflow 03-26-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 230521)
Glad to hear it worked. Keep checking the family locater site and see if the fool moves around at all. Maybe there was a party at the hotel when you were checking, who knows. You might just catch this fool at a house, or coffeee shop, or some place else where you can catch him. I might even go to practice late today and stop by the library at school and check the web site... see if your phone has moved... maybe even to the school.

If it was at the gym you could tell your coach that your phone got stolen and you know for a fact it is in the gym... tell him/her how you know... and he/she could search the players belongings and maybe find it for you. That is if that fool is stupid enough to bring it to the gym again...

we hoopin again tonight, so i hope da fool comes back to da gym... or if i go to the hotel, and recognize someone, i'm gonna get real ignorant... i got insurance, but i jus dont wanna have to go thru the whole process of buildin my mogul back to the way i loved it...

i was so frustrated when i first got the phone in september... but after three months, some searchin on ppcgeeks, and an updated ROM, i finally got the phone that i want...

and some a**head comes thru and takes it?... Nope, nope... i aint havin it... i'm goin out wit a fight... but if i dont get it back, i will be makin da call to insurance...

Success100 03-26-2008 11:11 AM

good luck, dont do nothing i wouldnt do...lol

cuz id split his wig!

debitodd 03-26-2008 11:25 AM

i have to admit this is very intriguing please keep us informed

NinjaMom 03-26-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysolflow (Post 230650)
we hoopin again tonight, so i hope da fool comes back to da gym... or if i go to the hotel, and recognize someone, i'm gonna get real ignorant... i got insurance, but i jus dont wanna have to go thru the whole process of buildin my mogul back to the way i loved it...

i was so frustrated when i first got the phone in september... but after three months, some searchin on ppcgeeks, and an updated ROM, i finally got the phone that i want...

and some a**head comes thru and takes it?... Nope, nope... i aint havin it... i'm goin out wit a fight... but if i dont get it back, i will be makin da call to insurance...

You are rightfully frustrated in this situation and I hope you get your phone back soon from the fool that took it...But you gotta watch the profanity on the site please. Thanks.