PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

babair is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Serious need of help fast!!!!

OK i got a problem and need help fast. i think my phone is bricked. I loaded new no2 rom, pullled battery out, loaded up fine, did hard reset, let everything run, put in some reg tweaks, some basic programs, scotty momos sports edition, battery program, weatherpanel, shut off phone now it wont start back up im stuck on the windows mobile screen wont go past it i let it sit all last night pulled battery out put back in and still wont load any help will be appreciated and i will repp whoever caqn help If someone can help me and get me back to stock rom i maybe willing to do a little more for you.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul w\ DCD 3.0.1
Carrier: Sprint

ticalthepimp is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to ticalthepimp Send a message via AIM to ticalthepimp Send a message via MSN to ticalthepimp Send a message via Yahoo to ticalthepimp
Re: Serious need of help fast!!!!

I'm going to assume you tried a hard reset?
Old 03-22-2008, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

babair is a n00b

I cant get into the phone todo a hard reset. how do i do a manual one which buttons do i need to push hold?
Old 03-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by babair View Post
I cant get into the phone todo a hard reset. how do i do a manual one which buttons do i need to push hold?

To perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold both softkeys on the device. Keep these keys pressed, and at the same time, use the stylus to lightly press and hold the RESET button on the bottom of your device.
NOTE: I had no idea which of the many keys were considered the soft keys. They are the two buttons above the phone control buttons.

2. Release the stylus but keep the softkeys pressed when you see the following message on your device screen:
“Do you want to erase all user data and restore to manufacture default?”
3. Slide open the hardware keyboard, and press R to restore to factory default or press X to exit the hard reset process.

Note:
Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and user data have been backed up before a hard reset is performed.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by babair View Post
OK i got a problem and need help fast. i think my phone is bricked. I loaded new no2 rom, pullled battery out, loaded up fine, did hard reset, let everything run, put in some reg tweaks, some basic programs, scotty momos sports edition, battery program, weatherpanel, shut off phone now it wont start back up im stuck on the windows mobile screen wont go past it i let it sit all last night pulled battery out put back in and still wont load any help will be appreciated and i will repp whoever caqn help If someone can help me and get me back to stock rom i maybe willing to do a little more for you.
You did install the Olipro 2.40 hard-SPL unlocked bootloader and the 3.35 radio, right? The OEM 3.35 ROM and custom ROMs based upon it are not compatible with previous radios and bootloaders.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan