PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Earl42 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprint My Online Tools Problem

Has anyone been able to access my online tools lately? I have had my account for about a month now and when I try to go to my online tools I get a blank page with only the sprint header and footer. I have never been able to see any of the online tools. I have tried different browsers and computers on different networks all with the same result.

So is it Sprint's website or just my account that is messed up?

Does it matter that I have a SERO account?

Please just let me know if you can access it on your accounts.

Sprint keeps telling me to be patient and that they are working on the website and I don't know whether or not to believe them.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work
Their website sucks. Last month each of my lines showed multiple vision and text packages added to them, this month, ALL of my optional features (6pm, texts, vision, insurance) are all GONE. Also, my FIMF (First Incoming Minute Free) no longer shows.

I tried to call Customer Care, but it was a wait time in excess of 30 minutes, and I don't have time to sit and listen to their hold music for half an hour.

Pretty much, keep trying. Their website works when it wants to, which is pretty rare, as of late.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800 Mizzogul

d_phekt is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to d_phekt Send a message via MSN to d_phekt Send a message via Yahoo to d_phekt
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
Their website sucks. Last month each of my lines showed multiple vision and text packages added to them, this month, ALL of my optional features (6pm, texts, vision, insurance) are all GONE. Also, my FIMF (First Incoming Minute Free) no longer shows.

I tried to call Customer Care, but it was a wait time in excess of 30 minutes, and I don't have time to sit and listen to their hold music for half an hour.

Pretty much, keep trying. Their website works when it wants to, which is pretty rare, as of late.
yeah the same thing has been happening to me. i went online to "add a phone" for my gf, and was browsing around on the site for a minute and noticed i was set up for 3 different vision packs + a bunch of other poop i wasn't ever signed up for. we decided to just go to the sprint store to do the add a phone since i wanted to talk to someone face to face about the issue. their computers show that i only have the one vision pack and whatnot... wtf? plus... on the website it still shows that i have the 6700. anyways... the rep at sprint informed me that they are going thru some site changes lately and hope to have the issues resolved soon. haha... yeah right, i'll believe it when i see it.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Their site especially hates non Internet Explorer browsers on the desktop side, so if you're like me and use Firefox or if you use Opera or Netscape, that could cause an issue.

I get around it in Firefox by using the IETab extension.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work
the site is totally screwed right now.

First it shows I have a PPC-6600 instead of my Mogul. It wont let me add/remove services or change plans. When I click Customer service it dumps me on the home page.

Only good thing on my page is the "Change Phone" option, so 'quickly' swap ESNs on different phones.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

tavella is a n00b
I attempted to chage my vision password and I keep getting a system errror. I called data suppot and they said the functionality was moved to another part of the system..... So, needless to say, I cannot access pop mail from my sprintpcs.com email address. When I first signed up, it would'nt recognize my phone number so I created an account based on the account number. All of the phones show up correctly and assigned to the right lines. I finally created a login for my personal line and it shows me using a Motorola KRZR? Tech support said that they're looking in to it... For almost a month...
Old 11-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21
sprints website sucksssss i totally gave up on it lol...
always has wrong invoices...always get the blank screens

havent been on it in weeks now
Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGAL

vellyg is a n00b
I don't think I have ever been on it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan