PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For those that successfully got Sprint to replace the mogul by the touch...

For those that got their 6800 replaced, could you possibly post the body of your email and which department you sent it to? I sent them an email and they want me to bring it in to a service center so they can fix it. I thought that was quiet funny...
Old 11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Mine was a bitch to get replaced, and im not even sure its replaced yet, I wont say it is until I have the touch in my hands, but supposedly that day will be thursday. Here is what I did:

called 1-800-777-4681
from there I was transferred to 1-866-881-6985
from there I was transferred to another 1-800-XXX-XXXX number (transffered and didnt write it down that time, sorry)
on the line with the 1800 they attempted to transfer again, when i asked the number I was being transferred to they said 1-800-777-4681, I told them that is who I originally called, and I told them each number i was subsequently sent to, and the lady was speechless, the next words out of her mouth were...."so, what phone did you want to exchange for?"

So I'd start with that first number I did, and just let them keep tossing you around, but be nice and get the numbers in case you drop the call or get disconnected, if they try to send you back someplace stop them right there and say NO, I've been there and they transferred me to ____ which got me to ____ which finally got me to you, or you know whatever the truth happens to be. You'll probably just get tossed around until you either stick up for yourself or you get a nice rep.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:05 PM
N00b

breakuser is a n00b
HAHAHA! I feel the same way. i hate to tell ppl what i did to get Sprint to swap mines out. I want to ghet mines first before Sprint clamps down and says forget it because everyone is doing it. But............ I know how you feel and I will tell you what i did. Its plain and simple. I email ecare and told them to swap it out. Initially they said no and to call Sprint and maybe they can resolve my issue. I called Sprint and they said NO, they cant swap out my mogul for a touch, since the Touch is not out and my 30 days will be up on the 4th . So i emailed them again and i said please understand that i have been getting mogul replacement since july and I am not happy and check my history. They said no again. Then i pleaded with the ecare again and said... speak to your supervisor and please make a exception for a customer that has been having issues with his mogul since he bought it. Again I said just look at my history. They finally said OK. No im waiting for it and should get it by the Friday. I know you Mogulians are sad because you all have not gotten success like some of us. What really helps is a history of calls and complaints about your device. Luckily I have that history.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:19 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Link for online trade in request

Please post here to try and make the exchange easier - requesting an online trade in form - http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/...thread.id=2043

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan