PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe
Exclamation Rev. A Upgrade News

Watup guys, today I had a nice long time with someone related to HTC and he told me that Rev A update is coming out in Dec for mogul with another bluetooth fix(this fix he said may come out earlier) and Rev A update for touch in Jan. He said that for anyone who didn't update to the new ROM they should just wait till Dec. Also he told that sprint tv for mogul should be put in the mogul update. I can't tell you who he was or where I talked to him sorry.. I cant wait for the update

Last edited by DbLoCk3NiNe; 10-30-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
And here we go... another rumor gets started.

No offense to you, or the person you talked to. This thread will be monitored closely.

I say this because this is how it all gets started. For all I know you really spoke to the big cheese over at HTC and the info is 100% correct. But there's also information that previously said Rev A. for the Mogul won't be out until Q1 2008.

If this info is correct, then I'll be really happy in December (as long as this update doesn't break more things than it fixes like 2.16 did). But until then... this nothing else than a rumor.

Once again, no offense to you or the person you spoke to.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
HEY GUYS

i can confirm this, my sisters roommate has a pet snake which she bought from the pet store of a guy whos mother works for HTC.. my sister said the update will be hand-delievered to us individually by celebrities. the celebrity will vary based on your region, all i know is that Yasmeen Bleeth has Montana.

it will also include a fix for the GPS and enable the phones taser functionality.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Hello ladies and gents, I asure you that this is true aswell. My pet hamster whispered it to me last night. He also said to lay of the bean cuz the gas is killing him.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
i hope the new update brings the transfat taste back to kfc!!! thats what im really hoping for!!!

Old 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
any word on whether or not the update will allow me to clone physical objects?

theres just too many hoes.. im having a difficult time keeping up with only one of me.
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730
LG vx6000
Old 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe
I just thought I would share what I found out, believe me if you want. The guy seem like he knew what he was talking about and he has a touch and mogul of his own. He said that he was pretty sure on that info. Well I was talking to him I told him if he knew about the new BT problems that happened when you updated the rom and he said he just got a e-mail about it this morning and that HTC is working on it but no date on when that will be fix only that it maybe on the rev. a update.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: My TyTn RIP now Touch Pro--->MIGHTY TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Spreek- Sprint/PPCGeek Merger

Del30 is becoming a great contributor
Now as COZ "BOO"-GIE's (BOO reference to Halloween) Militia Intel Member I will also pay extra attention to this update. One of the last things to fully enable web streaming video on a browser w/o an external player at T1 capacities.....(hoping)
Old 10-30-2007, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

hay112 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by aughsum View Post
HEY GUYS

i can confirm this, my sisters roommate has a pet snake which she bought from the pet store of a guy whos mother works for HTC.. my sister said the update will be hand-delievered to us individually by celebrities. the celebrity will vary based on your region, all i know is that Yasmeen Bleeth has Montana.

it will also include a fix for the GPS and enable the phones taser functionality.
hell yes!

Old 10-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
anyone remember the evdo uprade that was supposed to happen on the 6600? i think it was rumored to bring back elvis too...and we all know how well that went over...like a lead balloon...its one thing to kid and joke around but just take everything you see or hear with a grain of salt until proven otherwise and you wont be disappointed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan