PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom First Splash Boot Screens

First off, thanks to Drellisdee for his Custom RUU that doesn't perform a hard reset.

I've created a custom first boot splash screen for the Imagio based on the Leo (HD2) boot screen. ONLY USE THIS ON THE IMAGIO.

I am working on a spash to replace the Verizon Startup.gif based on the stuff from this thread by demonlordoftheround and will post my version later today, hopefully:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=98906

To Install:

Unrar the attachment and run the Rom Update Utility. This will ONLY CHANGE THE BOOT SCREEN, and will not erase any data you have on your phone, aka, no hard reset.

To revert back to the original:

Same instructions as what you do to install the custom spash, but choose the Stock Spash rar attachment.

Also, if anyone wishes to have a custom boot splash, post a BMP file of the picture you want in WVGA resolution (480x800) and I will create a nbh for you that you can put into the Custom RUU that comes with the attachments in this post.

Note: I have tested this extensively today (at least 10 times) and my phone is working perfectly fine. However, do this at your own risk because I take no responsibility for you bricking your phone!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Leo_Bootscreen_cslawren.rar (472.4 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Stock Spash.rar (476.8 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
Old 04-08-2010, 05:07 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Custom First Splash Boot Screens

I'd love a nice Black HTC one different than stock. Checked web but couldn't find one and I'm rather artistically challenged for making one.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom First Splash Boot Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I'd love a nice Black HTC one different than stock. Checked web but couldn't find one and I'm rather artistically challenged for making one.
Here's one.

It's an NBH, so just throw it in with the Custom RUU and it'll run.
Attached Files
File Type: rar RUU_signed.rar (4.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio