PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: WM 6.1
Carrier: Verizon

R32_rocky is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Not sure what this is, are you trying to have 16 icons show up on the home page? If yes, go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

This is pretty much the single best Manila mod you can do on your HD2 and it has the 16 quicklinks option along with many more. It also has links to apps that will allow your background to work properly across all tabs.
Thanks, I just did and, . . . . . . . . . WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

lovin these tweaks thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 06:41 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

dafunk2 [OP]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=671203

[Taskbar] [RELEASED] dafunk's NGTV Taskbar [WM 6.5 - WM 6.5.X]

- For WM 6.5 version read the post #1 below.
- For WM 6.5.X version read the post #2
- For EXTRAS read the post #3 [COMING SOON]

dafunk's NGTV taskbar WM 6.5

This taskbar is my mod from original Bilbobrian's (Brian's) one. I have inverted the colors black/white, but the original button layout is from Bilbobrian. Thanks Brian

I followed the steps of DarkNinja and I thought to make it "modular", so that there will be more chances to get it working.
Thanks to DarkNinja and his staff.

The taskbar is fully compatible CDMA and GSM.
I don't own a Leo, so I couldn't test it directly, but I have positive feedbacks from many devices: Blackstone, Leo, TP, TP2 and others.

Here is the animation of the custom wait cursor...hope you like it

The taskbar is in two versions: with "classic signal bars" and with "Black signal bars". See the image above.

The taskbar will install the default windows flag for Start button. See the image above. You can find alternative versions of the Start button graphics for classic/black signal bars in the attachments at the bottom of this post.

If you want to get rid of the "Start" text you can find the NO_START Patch WWE in the attachments at the bottom of this post.
Please note that this patch will work ONLY on WWE Roms.

---------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL THE TASKBAR

1) - The taskbar has the certification inside, anyway the safest way to start the installation is to install sdkcert.cab first.

2)- Choose which version you install: with classics or with black signal bars.
Note: don't make the mistake to install directly one of the alternative Start button cabs. It will only install "shellres.192.dll" and not the full taskbar. Install the taskbar first.

3) - Perform a soft reset.

4) - Your volume icons will likely be skinned, but if you are experiencing strange issues with volume or you have the volume control "broken", showing the ugly Windows Mobile volume control, try to install the volume fixes how explained below:

Download the file dafunk HTCVolumeControl.dll Fixes.zip where inside you will find 4 different versions of HTCVolumeControl.dll:

dafunk HTCVolumeControl.dll 1920.1327.cab
dafunk HTCVolumeControl.dll 1920.3625.cab
dafunk HTCVolumeControl.dll 1921.3629.cab
dafunk HTCVolumeControl.dll 2011.3221.cab

You have to find which works good for you....you can still unistall it and install another fix if the one installed is not good.

---- If in the place of the volume icon you have a black square or you have no icon at all, try to install: dafunk BlackBox Volume Fix.cab. ----
If the cab does not work please delete the following two reg entries:

HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay/LoadIconFromResDLL
HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay/SoundIconLink

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS PERFORM A SOFT RESET after installed or uninstalled some stuff!

And.......please, report feedbacks specifying your DEVICE, ROM, and OS VERSION

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it....
Old 04-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

rko2185 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
[DL] cookie notification icons
for those that use Cookie home tab and want to give some subtle color to your notification icons. this also changes the screen lock icon from gray to color as seen on the top right of the screen (for those that have the icon enabled on CHT).

notify_icons_v1

notify_icons_v2

notify_icons_v3

notify_icons_v4

notify_icons_v5

notify_icons_v6

notify_icons_v7 (default icons w/shadows)

installation: just extract the zip into your windows folder and restart htc sense.
Attached Filesnotify_icons_v2.zip (3.3 KB, 15 views)
notify_icons_v3.zip (3.4 KB, 7 views)
notify_icons_v1.zip (3.3 KB, 6 views)
notify_icons_v4.zip (3.3 KB, 20 views)
notify_icons_v5.zip (3.3 KB, 3 views)
notify_icons_v6.zip (3.3 KB, 5 views)
notify_icons_v7.zip (3.1 KB, 3 views)

I like version 3 but how do i put this in my htc hd2? I know its a noob question but i'm so used to putting in the cab file thats all.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rko2185 View Post
I like version 3 but how do i put this in my htc hd2? I know its a noob question but i'm so used to putting in the cab file thats all.
Unzip the file on your computer. Then copy the manilla file to your memory card. Open up Total Commander or simular program, and copy the file over to the Windows folder.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

rko2185 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Unzip the file on your computer. Then copy the manilla file to your memory card. Open up Total Commander or simular program, and copy the file over to the Windows folder.

Thanks for your help. I got it on there. Thought i was lost for a second trying to find a free zip program. Thanks again
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

theres about 15 different font in this zip

Hope you like it. The Fonts are cab files. Install at your device. For changing uninstall first and than install another one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fonts.zip (5.44 MB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 05-03-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=674084

** link to all 6 collections**
http://rapidshare.com/files/38262083...A_COMPLETE.zip

Here's the first collection!

Attached Files

Old 05-06-2010, 03:49 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Re: GTX Add-Ons - HD Mini Lockscreen/PsShutXP/Dialer
heres basically every addon for gtx

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=675224

ebbinger_413 [OP]

✰✰✰✰ Everything GTX - May 3rd, 2010 ✰✰✰✰

Since Kamil and [ElCondor] have released their GTX Sense theme there have been a lot of other people creating skins and themes based of their work. So much, in fact, that you can have your entire phone GTX themed! It is starting to get hard to locate all of these threads individually. Especially when they start to fall to the back of the forums.

I have taken this opportunity to create a collective thread in which all GTX inspired work can be found. Each author will maintain their own threads, but users will be able to find everything right away.

It is my hope to get this stickied! And I'm sure that once the WP7 craze starts, if it hasn't already, we can start a thread for that to be stickied as well!

Note: Each link will lead to the individuals thread. Please do not post for support or questions regarding their work here! Use their thread for support and questions regarding their works!
Last edited by ebbinger_413; 3rd May 2010 at 04:37 PM..
Old 05-13-2010, 09:03 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

rtwood
PPCGeeks Regular

Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Custom Windows Mobile Taskbars 192dpi
Started making custom taskbars. Know what version of windows mobile you are running before installing.

Download at www.ppcmods.com

Androidesque 6.5.x Custom Taskbar 192dpi

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2