PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 04:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is this guy serious???

I saw this ebay auction while trying to find an Evo for my g/f and I just had to share.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-4G-BOX-M...pt=Cell_Phones

I mean $260 for a box and a manual and a charger? You've got to be kidding me. I could see letting it go for 50 bucks but damn, she's selling it for more than it costs to activate a new one! Is this normal for people to do this?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:43 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Is this guy serious???

Someone out there will be dumb enough to buy it for the buy it now price, and that guy will vanish.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:11 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I saw this too over the weekend, the bids were up way high. I contacted him and asked if he was dumb or what. lol
Old 08-18-2010, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is another one... http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-4G-Sprin...#ht_500wt_1074

This one is more reasonable; http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-Evo-Box-Manu...#ht_500wt_1074

And this one doesn't have a crazy BIN; http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-Sprint-B...s#ht_500wt_848
Old 08-18-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

oski is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to oski

what the mess.....

HTC EVO 4G...3.26.651.6 OMJ EVO 2.2 Froyo v3.0
Old 08-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I remember when the xbox 360's were released, people were buying empty boxes for 1200$.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:17 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I think he is just hoping someone doesnt read it and hit the buy it now button.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I think he is just hoping someone doesnt read it and hit the buy it now button.

CW
That's what I thought too! I saw $260 and thought "Well that's a reasonable buy it now price." And I assumed maybe when I opened it, it'd be one of those deals that requires a newly activated line of service, but it's a box, charger, and manual! If I'm not mistaken, you can download the manual from Sprint's website and chargers are a dime a dozen at many online retailers. The only thing that's hard to find is the box. And really, who buys something because the packaging is cool? All I typically care about is the product inside.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor

what a D-Bag
Old 08-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post

Ha! Did you see the first link you posted? He has these features listed:

Internet Browser, Speakerphone, Touch Screen, GPS, Bluetooth Enabled, Calendar

Dude, my box didn't have a touch screen or gps. And the bluetooth won't pair up with my headset!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G