PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Macho is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A few questions/annoyances

for # 4 I like to do menu/all apps/menu/list... it puts in alphabetic order
Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
I had the same issue with #1. I just turned off the FB sync. As for the Google emails, I went to my gmail account, then to contacts, then clicked every email and contact I did not want and then deleted them. Finally I set up a new gmail account to sync my contacts with, but this account is never used. Hope that helps.

Now I need help with two things. I hate when I send a text, I have to hit the keyboard down button then send, is there anyway to send a text with only one button push?

Also is there a way to have the speaker phone come on when the phone is placed face down and then turn off when picked back up like on the TP2

Thanks
Scott
thanks! i'll probably set up a new gmail account but for fb, it only seems to work if i remove my fb account from my phone

i thought having to hit the keyboard button to go down everytime is kinda annoying too.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

#1 is an issue, if you delete the fb sync you can't sync certain people you want to, and fb contacts are in the dialer search, so yeah, it just gonna be annoying
Old 06-10-2010, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4g

grants04 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xunknownx View Post
Hello,

4. is it possible to organize all my apps? right now when i go into the apps menu, every single app is just listed there without any kind of organization other than by alphabetical order. can i create folders and put all games in there, certain apps in one folder and other apps in another folder? the current list is big enough already, when i install more apps later on, its gonna be even more cluttered.
I second the Apps Organizer suggestion. It is free in the Marketplace. It will allow you to assign a label or multiple labels to each application. Then, you can place a widget similar to a folder on your pages. In other words, you can place a folder on the home page which will contain every application that you labeled "game" etc. You can also star applications and those will be listed first. Try it out! It really saves on homepage space while allowing you to search through only the type of apps you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G