PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 11:23 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Convert 2D movies to 3D with Wondershare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordfox View Post
Thanks for posting this. I just got the program and it works! Not quite the same as a true 3d movie and the action scenes are a little hard on the eyes. the 3d conversion is still a beta so maybe it will get better. The program is easy to use and fast but the video doesnt take up the full screen. You mentioned a second conversion to the evo format, but I cant figure how to do that. Seems like you have to choose 3d OR Evo, can you elaborate what you meant, I would like to utilize the whole evo screen.
In Wondershare, go to tools and select more options. Once you do in device search put "HTC Evo 3D" then it will show up in the bottom as a selection to download. Select it and it will begin, once done it will ask if you want it in HTC and select ok. Then it will show up as in the pic screen below

The icon will show up as new since Evo 3D is new.. Enjoy! Hope this helps. I have checked HTC EVO-3D and noticed that it supports 720p 3D files as well. As
for the case, could you choose the format as MP4 from Profile->3D
Video, set the output resolution as 1280*720

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cordfox View Post
Thanks for posting this. I just got the program and it works! Not quite the same as a true 3d movie and the action scenes are a little hard on the eyes. the 3d conversion is still a beta so maybe it will get better. The program is easy to use and fast but the video doesnt take up the full screen. You mentioned a second conversion to the evo format, but I cant figure how to do that. Seems like you have to choose 3d OR Evo, can you elaborate what you meant, I would like to utilize the whole evo screen.
From how I've done it, I had to do it in 2 conversions: one to put it in the correct resolution, the second to put it in 3d format. I shrunk my Transformers 2 down to the EVO3D format and got it to 300mb but after the 3D conversion, it jumped up to 2gb. Someone mentioned handbrake to shrink the file but I'm not near my laptop to try it out. I'm still trying to understand the ins and outs of the software so there may be a better way to reduce the wait time on conversions, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Sent from inside your house...tappa tappa
Old 07-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

Haven't tried it, but I'm not sure I'm sold on the idea of converting 2D to 3D... seems like a ripoff of the 3D experience we're supposed to have... Still, it could be fun to try it out
Old 07-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

cordfox is a n00b

thanks lando 84 works great!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D